Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I kinda always thought BOZ was just an industry planted insider, to drive hype and conversation about music. I do wonder what happened. He probably is fine though, C&D letters aren't that serious. I mean, they are, but I've never seen TAP go further than that. They try and scare with it but usually those only go to people who have leaked songs and stuff. He hasn't leaked shit.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Im a ghost now said:

Apparently the leaked versions are "fake" and they were made in haste by the producer because someone emailed him pretending to be from Lana's team. So the versions we have are not the original versions

the versions of what? sorry i’m behind 😭😭

4 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

guys what do we do if the surprise got scrapped and that’s why BOZ deleted everything he said because he doesn’t want to deal with the backlash:bebe:

it’s giving pitchfork reviewers before giving a low score 

13 minutes ago, canadianwhore said:

Quitting my job this week so I can strictly focus on the new album :justride2:

Man I really am tempted to do the same! I’m sitting here at work cursing my whole life right now. Glad the BBC radio thing is happening today or else I would just lose it!!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

4 minutes ago, imaginist said:

No one cares that you prefer her old stuff. People care when you constantly complain about the new stuff ❤️

And why the fuck do you/they care? Just scroll past it. I'm lending a voice to the people who are too scared to speak about their opinion because they would get bullied over it. Learn to accept that opinions and tastes are subjective and that everyone has a right to talk about their opinions (negative/positive). 

Is it me or is there a lot of pressure on this album to deliver 10/10 only songs? :oprah2: Norman is my favourite so far, but all songs on it aren’t perfect 10/10 separately, but as a whole, it’s one of the most pleasant listens to me… Same can be said about all of her albums…

Plus songs hit différent over time  or in certain periods of the year… 

anyways… 

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

hey guys so me and Boz are actually in a relationship and i wanna tell you all that he is fine

are you gonna tell us we have flaccid bodies? :tommy: is he french?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

45 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

All songs are the color black to me because unlike majority of lanaboards users I do not have synesthesia !

Everybody have it since the internet said it was a cool thing to have:bebe:

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

Good Evening, "BlackOutZone" was an 8 month sociological study conducted by Harvard University. We are now complete with our study. Thank you for your time.

:true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I don't personally care if we don't find out the surprise. I'll be happy to be able to stream The Grants, Ocean Blvd, and A&W :hair:

I care cause I can’t take another 300 pages of guessing what the surprise is