Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i just had a vision of A&W... its like pretty when i cry as a blue banisters song (but still has guitars) and in the key of black bathing suit

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

did he confirm that? the file that was selling in September was labeled as like 5:30 or something

yeah I think I remember someone saying the version we have of Ocean is the one on the album

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Personally, I expect it to be loving, maybe even a little quirky. I could be wrong, but during Lana’s award speech where she mentioned WFWF, it seemed as though she had (in a way) finalized what she wanted to say about her father and mother in that aspect. 

However, The Grants is followed up by what seems to be long breaths from Lana, almost as if she’s calming herself down. Then again, maybe it’s just supposed to mimic the wind and usher in the next track! I’m excited to see!

oh i didnt know that about the next track, long breaths???? that is exciting.... march really couldnt come any sooner:xcry: 

2 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

i just had a vision of A&W... its like pretty when i cry as a blue banisters song (but still has guitars) and in the key of black bathing suit

I can hear this..and im loving what im hearing :hdu:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

13 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

i had a dream about A&W a few nights ago and it was a mix of Cruel World and BBS so basically the same idea… manifesting manifesting manifesting :worship:

My main issue with Tunnel (song) is not the fact that it’s a ballad but mainly the fact that it’s kinda soulless until that last chorus and outro instruments hit. Her singing is very monotone and doesn’t rly convey that much emotion in comparison to her UV/Honeymoon vocals… you could hear the sadness in her voice whereas on Tunnel she just sounds bored. :crossed:

Just now, bluedealer said:

wishing for another 'being a bad bitch on the siiiideeEe mightnotappeal to FOOOoolsss like yoUuUUu' type of vocals :hooker:

we only could hear it in our dreams. That vocal style is in the grave to her I think. :grinds:

13 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

My main issue with Tunnel (song) is not the fact that it’s a ballad but mainly the fact that it’s kinda soulless until that last chorus and outro instruments hit. Her singing is very monotone and doesn’t rly convey that much emotion in comparison to her UV/Honeymoon vocals… you could hear the sadness in her voice whereas on Tunnel she just sounds bored. :crossed:

I‘m just glad she brought her lower voice out again.

I was scared she would go high again like she did on Arcadia or Blue Banisters.

6 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

we only could hear it in our dreams. That vocal style is in the grave to her I think. :grinds:

Idk I could see her revisiting jazz vocals again sometime in the future; would likely have diff inflections but her love of that genre will surely appear in the music again 

aOaIzH2.gif

So, Neil posted his 2022 recap on his stories and he began shooting for Lana in March 2022… :assad: The picture was one of the ocean 🌊 

is it anything other than the ocean waves pics found in the physical copies… or something else?!?