jadee

Opinions on a possible 2023 tour/setlist?

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

OK but if she called it the Don’t Forget Me Tour :oprah: what a comeback. I hope I’m wrong about what I’ve been saying lately with regards to her not touring.

Let’s hope the collective attempt at realism here was really us just doing the law of attraction, and us “letting go” of any idea of a tour actually brought it to us. :oprah:

omg u got me so inspired can i design a poster with this name when im back home 😭😭

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Why do I feel like her commenting she’s coming to Brazil is the first time she’s coming up with this idea and neither her managers/festival organisers or anyone in her team has heard of this as a concept prior to her posting it?

Spontaneous queen

i’m so scared because i live between the uk and another country (very far from brazil) and if she doesn’t tour i am tempted to go to brazil to see her.. but when she pulls out last minute and i’ve spent at least £1k on a trip to brazil.. what then :bebe:

like.. even if she does tour, w the amount she’s grown since nfr which was her last proper tour, i doubt it would be that easy to get tickets anyway which i’m also panicking about

it would be easier getting tickets to a festival nobody i know has heard of than an actual like world tour … but the loss/loss of this :rip:

i just want to see her live before i die but like do i want a bunch of rabid tiktok stans around me who don’t even know the songs and scream ‘play yes to heaven’ (this shit happened when i saw arctic monkeys where the crowd was kinda dead except for the mainstream songs)

idk kinda off topic

OT: why has january gone on so long? it feels like we are getting no closer to the album, like we got somewhat closer to it and then it got delayed and now it just feels like someone’s stretching the goal post :(

"this is lana del rey we're talking about she won't tour"

she toured from 2011-2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017-2018, and 2019-2020

wtf do u mean :eek: it's not unrealistic whatsoever. she probably just needed a break 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

3 minutes ago, jaesana said:

wtf do u mean :eek: it's not unrealistic whatsoever. she probably just needed a break 

+ all her Lizzy day concerts and recent country performances :et:

39 minutes ago, jaesana said:

and 2020-2021 were basically still pandemic years, well into mid 2022 too, so it's not like she just randomly stopped touring 

19 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Do you think Alex and Ashley will lip-snch to the back up vocals on Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? :eartha:

I hope the fuck not

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, fine china said:

I hope the fuck not

Gosh I ….like…. Them

but listen all Lana needs to do is literally sway and walk around the stage and that’s a SHOW for me

like I don’t need the fake background singing like :w8ing:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

27 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Do you think Alex and Ashley will lip-snch to the back up vocals on Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? :eartha:

The way I am only just now finding out their names :gasp:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°