Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

i think california was relatively old by the time it came out (well the whole album was but California was even older than most) so yeah I think that ship has sailed.

It doesn’t sound like their dynamic was very healthy tho. Barrie seems like a sweetheart but he had/has some major baggage.

In his defence, so does she. It's not as if she wasn't depressed and taking drugs, just as he was. I agree that the combination didn't seem very healthy by the end, however.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

WM is one of my favs

IMF tho :biblio:

okay lets just agree that groupie love is an amazing song tho

In his defence, so does she. It's not as if she wasn't depressed and taking drugs, just as he was. I agree that the combination didn't seem very healthy by the end, however.

oh yeah omg i hope that didn't sound like i was placing all the blame on him, i just was looking at the picture she painted of him in her music. now i feel bad omg  :$

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

okay lets just agree that groupie love is an amazing song tho

oh yeah omg i hope that didn't sound like i was placing all the blame on him, i just was looking at the picture she painted of him in her music. now i feel bad omg  :$

It's all good.

Not saying you were doing it, but most people here tend to blame Barrie, when in reality it was almost definitely both of them.

She summarized her love life brilliantly by saying « You’re a hard man to love and I’m a hard woman to keep track of »

i have so many thoughts/questions about her personal life but that's for a different time and place smh

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Didn't she also get rid of Johnny Blue Eyes right before the LFL era started? 

The worst thing that has happened in her career tbh. Personal style is one thing and that's obviously up to her, she's her own person and should dress how she wants when she's just out doing whatever, but her stage outfits used to project suchhh a vibe that complimented her music and lyrics beautifully. I miss those old stage outfits.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

is it weird that i dont ever see lana having kids let alone getting married  :uncomfortable:

I think she will, but it'll be whirlwind - she'll find a guy, have a kid or two, marry him, and then divorce all within the span of like 4 years.

I don't mean this disparagingly because it isn't for everyone, but I don't see her staying with someone forever.

I think she will, but it'll be whirlwind - she'll find a guy, have a kid or two, marry him, and then divorce all within the span of like 4 years.

I don't mean this disparagingly because it isn't for everyone, but I don't see her staying with someone forever.

God help that poor man.

Maybe she might become a widow?

The stress of all that hanging over his head and all might kill him or he may slip into a food coma after a big lasagna dinner or something and decide to never wake up because it's not worth the trouble arguing anymore. Would be a much cleaner break confidentiality wise. That's usually what happens when they want to get rid of a character in a series. Could happen you never really know. 

IgJs4jo.jpg

That's so sad but that's actually what I see happening too. Maybe I'll add an extra year and say 5  :teehee:

God help that poor man.

The stress of all that hanging over his head and all might kill him or he may slip into a food coma after a big lasagna dinner or something and decide to never wake up because it's not worth the trouble arguing anymore. Would be a much cleaner break confidentiality wise. That's usually what happens when they want to get rid of a character in a series. Could happen you never really know. 

James Franco, is that you?

God help that poor man.

girl what

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

God help that poor man.

I don't know who you are, but you're my favourite new member. What an entrance you QUEEN! :defeated:

3lfQEhw.png