Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

48 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

unpopular opinion, but I would like to hear Let Me Love You Like A Woman live. :runs:

i’m willing to hear anything NFR-OB personally at this point

4 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Blue Banisters live would be so cute 

I just know her vocals would eat!!! Replace Bartender

cool that she's doing whatever she wants with the setlist ig but I'm so happy with my Amsterdam show... we had A&W opener, Candy Necklace AND Venice Bitch,  and like I do love Hope but I think Tunnel followed by Video Games as a closer is way more iconic 

hee-ing and haw-ing about going to huntsville thurs...it's a 5hr drive and i kind of hate the setlist this tour (though i am dying to hear hope live and i haven't seen lana since the endless summer tour...). ticket prices are dropping steadily though...

aOaIzH2.gif

28 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

The Honeymoon erasure this year :wowcry: 

It’d be cute to at least have the title track or MTWBT

Absolutely agree , I also think Music To Watch Boys To acapella parts or Terrence Loves You  bridge with the aah in the background would even hit harder live with the background singers

I'm also really surprised she didn't even do High By The Beach. Art Deco would also have been a great choice,  especially since it's one of the most streamed Honeymoon songs 

Also thought it would be nice if she performed Music To Watch Boys To or Say Yes To Heaven when she gets her hair done on stage.

Since it's Honeymoon 8 year anniversary today and she has a show tomorrow maybe she performs a Honeymoon song tomorrow but that sounds too delusional. I can't believe she is doing Honeymoon so dirty on this tour:crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

29 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Absolutely agree , I also think Music To Watch Boys To acapella parts or Terrence Loves You  bridge with the aah in the background would even hit harder live with the background singers

I'm also really surprised she didn't even do High By The Beach. Art Deco would also have been a great choice,  especially since it's one of the most streamed Honeymoon songs 

Also thought it would be nice if she performed Music To Watch Boys To or Say Yes To Heaven when she gets her hair done on stage.

Since it's Honeymoon 8 year anniversary today and she has a show tomorrow maybe she performs a Honeymoon song tomorrow but that sounds too delusional. I can't believe she is doing Honeymoon so dirty on this tour:crying2:

100% to all you just said, I’m actually going to be at that show tomorrow and I’m hoping in some delusional way we get a Honeymoon track :noparty:

7 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

When should I pull the trigger and buy tickets for Charlotte? It’s 11 days from now. 

From what I have seen, watching prices for Arkansas show and now Dallas show. 4-5 days prior to show seems to be a good time to buy unless you are willing to wait until day of concert. 2-3 days out the prices seem to go up a little, before coming back down 24 hours to showtime.

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

her setlist choices are becoming more and more questionable as the time passes:bebe:

esp removing CN when you won an award for it ..

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 minutes ago, Traveler said:

From what I have seen, watching prices for Arkansas show and now Dallas show. 4-5 days prior to show seems to be a good time to buy unless you are willing to wait until day of concert. 2-3 days out the prices seem to go up a little, before coming back down 24 hours to showtime.

Thank you!! this is so helpful!! 

Reminiscing about the set list from when I saw her in 2015 😭 it was 

CRUEL WORLD

COLA

Blue jeans

WEST COAST

Us against the world!!!! 
born to die

Ultraviolence

Summertime sadness

Chelsea hotel

Ride 

shades of cool!!

SERIAL KILLER

Video games

off to the mfin races!! 

like are you kidding me. I get chills every time I think about it. I really am trying not to complain abt the set list of this tour bc I love her sm and I’m so thankful no matter what but man I wish I could change it up a little. I’m taking my bf with me this time so I can’t help but a feel little sad that he’ll never experience what it was like back in the day. 

12 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Reminiscing about the set list from when I saw her in 2015 😭 it was 

CRUEL WORLD

COLA

Blue jeans

WEST COAST

Us against the world!!!! 
born to die

Ultraviolence

Summertime sadness

Chelsea hotel

Ride 

shades of cool!!

SERIAL KILLER

Video games

off to the mfin races!! 

like are you kidding me. I get chills every time I think about it. I really am trying not to complain abt the set list of this tour bc I love her sm and I’m so thankful no matter what but man I wish I could change it up a little. I’m taking my bf with me this time so I can’t help but a little sad he’ll never experience what it was like back in the day. 

Yeah I was looking at the setlists from when she toured near me in 2015 and 2018, and I really wish I had gone then. I was more of a casual listener then though. I’m still excited to get to see her for the first time, but the current setlist just looks so bad when you compare it to previous tours. 

1 hour ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

her setlist choices are becoming more and more questionable as the time passes:bebe:

esp removing CN when you won an award for it ..

Idk why the setlist started off strong-ish (not without flaws though, wtf was up with that 5 minute outfit change after Young and Beautiful??) and then just…degraded very quickly..I feel like it’s typically the opposite with a lot of other artists?? I don’t mean to be negative but I’ve just been disappointed with this setlist 

sgopYhV.gif