x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Don't who know she or he. If you want to be negative speak clearly. Hugs and kisses.

As you can see by my previous quotes of your posts you have earned the nickname Gertrude

Matronly..

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

As you can see by my previous quotes of your posts you have earned the nickname Gertrude

Matronly..

Okay. Your new nickname is Eddy. From Ed, Ed and Eddy. You remind me a lot of him. Enjoy the rest of your evening Eddy.

Lana was late and there's no excuse for it, she's 100% shouldve been on time, but let's be real: it's only an issue because it's Lana Del Rey, I know bigger artists who ALWAYS LATE and never on time, even 2 or 3 hours late, not just 20-30min late like this

People just love to bully her because it's Lana

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

It is easy to dis Lana, I wrote in a feedback blurb for the View at: https://support.abc.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003079511

but try to get Lana on your show? That is a challenge. Something to that effect, with a link to the tweet I made as a reaction:

The audio was excellent fan perspective as well as the feeds:

It sounds good even with the dense crush of people.

16 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Lana was late and there's no excuse for it, she's 100% shouldve been on time, but let's be real: it's only an issue because it's Lana Del Rey, I know bigger artists who ALWAYS LATE and never on time, even 2 or 3 hours late, not just 20-30min late like this

Now that Fantano is a stan, this woman is trying for the #1 Lana Hater job.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I watched videos from the show, and her voice sounds great here. Much improved from the Brazil shows. She was consistently shaky and out of breath in Brazil. She sounded so strained and constricted. She’s actually singing somewhat normally again at Glastonbury.

2 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

I watched videos from the show and her voice sounds great here. Much improved from the Brazil shows. She was consistently shaky and out of breath in Brazil. She’s actually singing somewhat normally again in Glastonbury.

I think most of the issues at MITA were her being nervous and mic/sound issues 

2 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

I watched videos from the show and her voice sounds great here. Much improved from the Brazil shows. She was consistently shaky and out of breath in Brazil. She’s actually singing somewhat normally again in Glastonbury.

a compliment office-girl-dramatic-faint-ob2wng0s9t8zv

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

On 6/29/2023 at 8:12 PM, Strangelove said:

So you think it's okay if you pay to schedule a doctor's appointment and the doctor shows up 30 minutes late and his only excuse is he has to do his hair? People can just ignore obligations? Sorry but you sound very blinded by the fact it's Lana. 

hwat is wrong with ur analogies dont u understand they arent equal to the theme and arent arguments at all in literally 100% cases... in the end of day u are always the one who being passive aggressive and gaslight everyone trying to fight the common sense, and its definitely not what u call being openminded:facepalm:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

15 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

hwat is wrong with ur analogies dont u understand they arent equal to the theme and arent arguments at all in literally 100% cases... in the end of day u are always the one who being passive aggressive and gaslight everyone trying to fight the common sense, and its definitely not what u call being openminded:facepalm:

Hi. Happy 4th. 

:kiss:.

On 6/30/2023 at 8:26 PM, SalvaWHORE said:

This video gave so many odd vibes. I couldn’t understand why she was MAD??? like I get shooting a video and criticizing but she seemed off and actually mad like as if she was on the crowd and actually I didn’t see anyone on the crowd being this angry but here she is like actually annoyed and angry??? Also she keeps on saying Glastonbury is huge and she should be thankful but girl that is Lana del fucking Rey?? To her this was probably not that big of a deal anyway? 

Edit: btw I don’t support Lana being late but it is what it is and there’s no point on trying to cancel her when this has always been a case with just not her but many artists? Also she seemed genuinely upset and handled the situation like a diva. I’m sure if there was somebody else on that stage they’d just walk away. 

Hi everbody

i convert the audio of the Lana's concert in Glastonbury Festival in a mp3. 

Anyone can make a cover for this archive? 

Thx!!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iaGVInSKh8ZEHo9nzoNrAvlNZIdsKoGP?usp=sharing

Setlist

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/lana-del-rey/2023/worthy-farm-pilton-england-73a66675.html

just rewatched the scene where she starts singing video games with the crowd even tho she is already without a mic, and it was so beautiful :wowcry: and maybe you don’t like the dancers but when they came back to the stage to support lana it was such a cute moment, you can see that they are very important and that lana is really happy with their presence 

Just was going through a festival forum and found this goss about what happened backstage after Miss Grant was cut off...

---------

Lana Del Rey - Glasto

"So, I have just got off the phone to a friend who works at Other Stage - won't say more as I don't want to identify him for obvious reasons.

Apparently this all started because her stylist was late getting on site - apparently there was either a mixup with the pass or travel issues: he isn't sure. She was told several times by the stage manager (and also confirmed with Michael/Emily) that under no circumstances could it go past the curfew because it needs to be staggered. She was offered to be put in contact with various stylists on site for other artists but she refused. Essentially said "the crowd will wait for me and you can't do anything about it". Said she retreated to her dressing room/trailer with her manager/entourage and refused to discuss it further.

Stylist turns up, and again they stress to her that if she's late on, she'll need to cut songs. Again, her and her road manager just brush it off and tell them that the crowd are all there to see her. Won't discuss it further. People frantically running round calling for her to come out and go on. She won't engage. Eventually they threaten to pull her entire set and she reluctantly goes on but manager is being really aggressive to the stage crew at the start of the set. Refusing to drop any songs despite being told again that it's an absolute midnight limit.

Set starts, stage crew are telling her from the side that she needs to drop songs. They were desperate not to embarrass her so they're trying to communicate this. Manager still being a dick at this point. Then she starts vaping (the festival will get fined for this) and this really pisses everyone off. Stylist comes on and starts doing her hair on stage, which confused everyone. A few more attempts to get her to take out songs (she alludes to this on stage) and then there's another panic as deadline approaches, more calls to Michael/Emily and the decision is made to cut the set.

He had to go off and deal with an issue elsewhere at this point, but apparently it got very ugly backstage after. Threats of legal action, shouting and screaming. Saying that they'll "ruin the festival".

I'm actually a massive Lana fan (last two albums are amazing) but I have had similar experiences live with her (the disappearing into the front of the crowd for 20 minutes especially) so I went to Guns n' Roses instead. I'm really sorry for everyone involved here especially the crowd - two girls I was camping with were absolutely devastated as it was their highlight of the festival. I can understand people being angry at the festival but this is the sort of thing that loses stage managers and experienced crew their jobs and reputations. And it's a fair point that Bruce and Macca were given more time but A) they didn't behave rudely to the stage crew before going on and B) the festival was fined and given a severe telling off for both of those things and the festival does have to be very careful these days with complaints and the council. There are a lot of people in the council and living locally who would be more than happy for the festival to be permanently cancelled, or hugely scaled back.

Having watched the show back, what is there is magnificent. That could have been one of the all time great sets. I'm sure she'll have her reasons and maybe she just assumed it was edgy to do it, but apparently the stage crew were saying that they've never had to deal with such a stressful and rude situation in their career. And some of them have worked at Glastonbury for 25 years.

Just sad for all involved ☹️"

On the topic of her being late and claiming it was because of her hair, I actually think that part of the reason she may have been late is because Anna spontaneously decided to cut her curtain bangs before the show, which added more time they didn’t plan for. Of course if Anna was also late to arrive as the post above suggests, that’s even more time gone. Glastonbury was the first time Lana had her curtain bangs and you can see even in this picture of the day before the show she didn’t have them whereas on show day she did and has had them ever since -

IMG-0789 IMG-0790

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS