fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Weird thing to do at 9 years and not 10, but ok.

Maybe we get all the scrapped songs next year as a super deluxe 

Mfhp.gif

2 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Idk, the photo were she is laying with the hydrangeas could be beautiful, but in the UO one that photo it’s the back cover… we’ll have to wait

I mean just hydrangea's like the inside of the Ultraviolence box set 

1 hour ago, WaitForLife said:

Maybe we get all the scrapped songs next year as a super deluxe 

We are all dreamers :legend:

53 minutes ago, redsangrias said:

How is it sold out if it’s a preorder :crai:

Well they might have had a number to press and put them up for sale. Who knows they already started printing them!

hi babes, i odered 2 of UO vinyls from polish' UMG store because i forgot to put a discount code in one of them and basically it allows you to pay for the order in 3 days and then cancels automatically 

this way i have one discounted order that i paid for and one for its regular price that will cancel itself 3 days from now and restock on the polish store (which now says all the stock is sold out)

soooo if someone's patient enough to pay for this order and wait till it arrives to my address (it only ships to poland) i can then send it to them wherever they want, the thing is it's already around $50 for the order and then you'll probably have to pay around $20 more for shipping from poland :noparty: so idk if it's that great of a deal but i still wanted to let y'all know in case it'd someone's only chance to get it!

edit: ok i sold it!

Do you think the boxset it’s coming @hotshot2am? Mediamark germany says coming soon but i know last year it said the same thing for the blue born to die and we know that didn’t happen:horror:

28 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

IMPORTANT

The deutch and UK stores changed the description from "gatefold" to "wide-spined single sleeve" :noparty:

If we complain enough maybe they’ll change it:dua: (ofc not)

original.gif

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

Do you think the boxset it’s coming @hotshot2am? Mediamark germany says coming soon but i know last year it said the same thing for the blue born to die and we know that didn’t happen:horror:

I don't know about MediaMarkt but so far they didn't add anything yet to her own shop inventory.

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

I don't know about MediaMarkt but so far they didn't add anything yet to her own shop inventory.

Thank you!!! My credit card can breathe a little and my FOMO will be able to relax for a bit :kiss: You are a godsend!

seriously, how amazing is this community?!? :xcry:

2 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

IMPORTANT

The deutch and UK stores changed the description from "gatefold" to "wide-spined single sleeve" :noparty:

Oh fuck off.. two discs and it’s not a gatefold? What a fucking scam

Okay well at least it not being a gatefold means I don’t have to consider the original and this one as separate editions :party:

my copy of How Big How Blue is a single sleeve and it’s not too bad, both the inner sleeves are printed though which makes up for it. will these sleeves just be paper? i hope not

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Not me waking up to see 3 customer service emails telling me my order has been flagged for fraud, I thought someone hacked into my account and submitted a ticket :bye3: I've been through this once with Revolve and I've verified everything with no issues, but, c'mon, maybe flag the scalpers instead.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

Not surprised this isn't a gatefold. As a vinyl collector I know by now that they never change represses. The only chance for completely new versions/gatefolds would be a VinylMePlease edition (or other high quality subscription services)