Make me your Dream Life

How Does Lana Leaving Instagram/ Socials Affect Using Lanaboards For You?

Does the site feel the same for you? How has it impacted your site activity?

With the recent release, and the title track's lyrical form of don't forget me's. Does it affect how you think about a next possible album/ pre-release and so on?

Personally, Blue Banisters feeling like a culmination of her career, Ocean Blvd felt like a post credit scene type of work. I'm personally content and happy about how the record was released and the themes along with it. If this were the last record in a while, and nothing new to talk about for who knows when. Does the vacuum of discourse affect how you might enter threads/ discuss on other threads and so on? 

It feels complete in a sense, with the album out and how complete it feels, but I can't help but wonder if/ when we'll have high's on a new timeline to travel through. 

Things to possibly think about in the longer run. 

UV/Honeymoon

If she comes back to instagram with the promise she’ll pay my bills, I might move. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

She sure got back that mysterious vibe she always had in the past. TBH, her HM posts were always « late » for official releases and promo, so it’s not like we’re missing so much with her account closing.

im curious to see what pre-releases eras will be like. Snippets probably won’t be that much of a thing, except if someone in her entourage posts one. 
LB and insiders probably will be our main info sources :true:

Honestly I’m not worried about the next album, she’s always writing. Even though I miss her posts, I’m on the contrary curious about the next era. She’s changing things up. Perhaps the next album will be very different.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

19 hours ago, Favorite Ever said:

Does the vacuum of discourse affect how you might enter threads/ discuss on other threads and so on?

Since Lana or Lana's camp submit content to fan sites, it doesn't seem like a vacuum to me! @Elle , Lana sends you the odd exclusive, right? It is obvious because Brazil twitter fan sites post exclusives not available other places.

Her Instagram posts meant a lot to me, especially in the summer of 2021 shortly after I became a fan and there were few signs of life from her. Her selfies were always special and meaningful to me, also because I had an Instagram account where I reposted them.

But now she's on tour and we're treated to shots from thousands of concertgoers, so it never gets boring.

im glad. because instagram gives u too many different energies that affect you subconsciously to the detriment of your creativity, insight, and happiness.

I think her deleting ig will be beneficial to her music a well

the albums she made during her ig phase (especially lfl and nfr) contained songs that were  inspired by the collective, the political world, the culture of current times. in her earlier albums, her energy is much more self centered, inspired by cherry pickings of her personal tastes from any time and place, creating her own world out of the pieces. I prefer the latter, so I hope her stepping away from ig is a step away from real life and towards her own dreamland:)

It doesn’t really bother me. Sure, I love seeing her cute posts and interactions with fans, but social media can really weigh people down. Especially when they have a large following. I hope she takes this time to really enjoy herself and relax. As for LB, doesn’t change much. I’m just as active as I was before