Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

29 minutes ago, Jimtheman said:

Do we know for sure what order the ocean blvd tracks were recorded/produced though? Most likelyΒ different to the tracklist sequenceΒ 

Β 

Well we know The Grants, DYKTTATUOB, Let The Light In, Peppers, and Taco Truck were (probably) the first ones written, because they were all done with Mike. After that, Lana and Jack (probably) started working together and that's where the other ones came. Candy Necklace and Margaret were two of the final ones written.

Β 

I honestly have no idea what my expectations for LDRX are. I don't expect she'll venture too far off from her current sound, but some of the songs on Tunnel really shocked me production wise. She made comments that she was happy and excited to see what she wrote next so I'm hoping we get some more light/fun songs. I do hope she uses the production of her recent live shows for this album.

"Don’t forget me"

I hope jack produces only one or two tracks, at mostΒ Britney Spears GIF - Britney Spears Awkward GIFs

manifesting rick nowels! Also this is my first pre pre release thread as a member!Β :dance:

Β 

Β J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

Β 

dreaming away your life

25 minutes ago, Embach said:

I need those instrumental vibes as in this song:

Β 

This is stunning. Do we know who produced it?

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

need some fun and lighthearted songs on this one, i looooved tunnel but i rarely listen to it in full because the songs make me kinda sad (minus peppers and taco truck obvi)Β 

30 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

when the first insider joins the thread THEN WHAT:derpna3:

The delulu train will go full speedΒ :true:

2 minutes ago, Jakk said:

I hope the album shoot and promo has more color than the last few albums.Β 
Β 

What do you guys want for an album cover? I want a serve.

I want NeilΒ :true:Β 

and Rich Lee for a MVΒ :true:

37 minutes ago, Jakk said:

I hope the album shoot and promo has more color than the last few albums.Β 
Β 

What do you guys want for an album cover? I want a serve.

Β 

Interview magazine 2023 πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Β 

About the new album, I wished it was the American classics album. But I'm sure it won't be that. πŸ˜“

It was expensive watch itΒ 

Something different. Something upbeat in the vein of 'Serene Queen.' Something that doesn't sound like previous songs, the way 'TJF' and 'Fishtail' sound similar, or the way 'Sweet Carolina' and 'Hollywood Bowl' do.Β 

Β 

Though I like a lot of her deeply personal songs ('13 Beaches,' 'Yosemite'), I also like songs where she steps out of herself and/or plays roles, like on 'WTWWAWWKOD' or 'Brooklyn Baby,' orΒ early tracks like 'Meet Me In the Pale Moonlight' Β or 'Live Or Die.'Β 

Β 

Whatever, she going to do what she wants to do, and that's as it should be. Maybe working at the Waffle House--a step down from The Cracker Barrel--will inspire her anew; maybe she'll see "clouds in her coffee."Β 

3 hours ago, Embach said:

I remember that in 2021 or 2022 she was working with an Ian guy from Insta stories? A producer? What happened to this?Β I remember from my lurking days that an user from here even called him?Β Or it was someone else?

ItΒ was Ian Doerr & he was involved on Candy NecklaceΒ 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

24 minutes ago, brandon said:

someone go lock her in a room with zach miles and james QUICKΒ 

and i know alex is on tour right now but… him too

ExactlyΒ :true:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆