Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

I literally have the app and turned notifications on and I still get nothing, definitely no emails :pft:

at least I have lanaboards here to keep up to date on everything, it’s definitely a quicker source of information than her email system delivered by pigeon 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I literally have the app and turned notifications on and I still get nothing, definitely no emails :pft:

at least I have lanaboards here to keep up to date on everything, it’s definitely a quicker source of information than her email system delivered by pigeon 

Same :(

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

I think it’s so funny how the newsletter mentioned everything but the teaser for Henry, come on, like, I thought it would focus on her music before anything else lol. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

10 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I think it’s so funny how the newsletter mentioned everything but the teaser for Henry, come on, like, I thought it would focus on her music before anything else lol. :toofunny:

I guess the music is just gonna have to  speak for itself still :oprah6:

So that website doesn’t even have her instagram under the social tab :hide:

I get the feeling she’s going to delete her instagram again when this site goes live live 

"Don’t forget me"

8 hours ago, NikoGo said:

So that website doesn’t even have her instagram under the social tab :hide:

I get the feeling she’s going to delete her instagram again when this site goes live live 

I think it was probably the plan back then but she looks comfortable again with social media so I doubt she's leaving again (I hope :headache:

giphy.gif

still haven’t received my email for the festival merchandise, worried i won’t get the exclusive link to purchase when it goes live- do we think we can share links? is everyone who doesn’t get a link just fucked :(

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

still haven’t received my email for the festival merchandise, worried i won’t get the exclusive link to purchase when it goes live- do we think we can share links? is everyone who doesn’t get a link just fucked :(

Same here!! I’ve only gotten like one email ever :/

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°