barttttender

The most WTF moments of LDR's career in your opinion

7 hours ago, genghis khan said:

QFTC was such a fever dream to me. It happened at such a weird period of time-- the pandemic was still new, we were all so confused, I had been just sitting in my room rotting for months while school was cancelled until further notice, everyone was posting dalogna coffee tiktoks, there were riots in the streets, some lady in a wheelchair was stabbin people,  and then one day I woke up at like 1pm to my friend personally texting me "WTF DID LANA JUST POST??" 

Yeah she was kind of out of her mind for that. But weren't we all?

COVID really was a weird time, and my focus wasn’t really all that at times. All I was thinking was “Did she just announce a new album for September?” :party:and then I got to read QFTC… :noparty:

28 minutes ago, Embach said:

Her selling Ghetto Baby to Cheryl. Like out of all the random shit she has done, this was the one that made me surprised the most and ask what the fuck!? :assad: Like, idk it's so weird, selling an unreleased song which has like a lot of Lana references to a random British artist with whom she has nothing in common and who was basically flopping (and she even became famous before Lana did). Like why, Lana?

and also roses 🌹 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 hours ago, Rocket0212 said:

She had so many missteps yet you made zero points in the first post. (maybe only LMLYLAW)

Not releasing Dealer as a single or not making a video for A&W are the biggest crimes from the recent years.

Let’s just say that our girl isn’t the best to choose songs that could be singles :true: Dealer not being a single with MV is a bit more comprehensible: I don’t think she thought it would be the biggest success of BB and once an “era” is well underway, she is already recording for the next album, so little time to film MVs. 
bur Cherry, Summer Bummer, Cinnamon Girl, Peppers: they could all have been singles with MVs with radioplay even :oprah2:

12 hours ago, Furor Poeticus said:

This BIH 

786.png

…what was even more WTF about this post is how exaggerated people’s reactions were to this, calling Lana racist or saying she ruined her career like LOL 

People were acting as though she had murdered someone. Also reading it, I think the way she was feeling is 100% valid and fair, and yet people didn’t listen. And the way people reacted only strengthened her point. I’m so happy she’s having her revenge right now.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

12 hours ago, Furor Poeticus said:

This BIH 

786.png

…what was even more WTF about this post is how exaggerated people’s reactions were to this, calling Lana racist or saying she ruined her career like LOL 

No this was definitely embarrassing and very poorly expressed lmfao I’m sorry 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

The only thing WTF about QFTC is the public reaction. If you have even half a brain cell (and maybe some age) it was easy to digest what Lana was saying. 

For me the most WTF moment was her Taylor Secman accounts.

2 minutes ago, WaitForLife said:

Blue Banisters shortly after Chemtrails. Both Albums needed time to shine.

That or she could have made one of the strongest albums of her career out of the best songs of the two.  

12 hours ago, Three White Butterflies said:

This will always make me laugh I can’t believe she said that but I love her forever 

E6wGSMi.jpg

The way the backlash to this made her announce NFR/release the first two singles in advance to divert :creepna3:

6 hours ago, barttttender said:

ahhh i had no idea. I just think he's so hot. Still not as hot as her italian boyfriend, he was stellar

Are you completely oblivious to the police brutality mess in the us? Especially over the last three years?

12 hours ago, genghis khan said:

QFTC was such a fever dream to me. It happened at such a weird period of time-- the pandemic was still new, we were all so confused, I had been just sitting in my room rotting for months while school was cancelled until further notice, everyone was posting dalogna coffee tiktoks, there were riots in the streets, some lady in a wheelchair was stabbin people,  and then one day I woke up at like 1pm to my friend personally texting me "WTF DID LANA JUST POST??" 

omg this is so real. i was still half asleep when i saw it on my home page, i literally skimmed through it and went back to sleep. then when i woke up it was everywhere :toofloppy:

😋🫶🏼

Obviously Question for the Culture would take the crown, but the ‘Rock Candy Sweet’ announcement for me even though it’s not controversial, dropping this on insta just a few months after COCC and then the whole album name change to BB was confusing as hell… I was asking WTF she was doing for the whole year it was messy.  IMG-6999.jpg

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Okay lemme start:

- Starting to lose any motivation to create stunning visuals for her singles when her label refused to release the OG Ultraviolence video.

- Letting the label cockblock the release of Cola and not offering to record a clean version (and then not including it in TROPICO)

- The atrocious direction of her cover art immediately after the Paradise era up until today.

- Performing unreleased songs over the majority of UV songs during the Endless Summer Tour.

- Recycling the UV video footage a million times for the HM videos.

- Replacing BAR with Change, releasing the BAR video with White Mustank audio and changing the album title to one of the lamest songs on the album.

- Chemtrails and Blue Banisters existing. Putting YouTube rips of unreleased songs on the latter.

- Not releasing videos for Cola, Brooklyn Baby, Black Beauty, Cherry, 13 Beaches, Get Free, Mariners, Venice Bitch & A&W

- Never performing Bel Air, Art Deco, Religion, The Blackest Day, Swan Song, Heroin, Fuck It I Love You, The Greatest, Happiness Is A Butterfly, White Dress, Thunder, Peppers, Fishtail & Taco Truck live.

8 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Obviously Question for the Culture would take the crown, but the ‘Rock Candy Sweet’ announcement for me even though it’s not controversial, dropping this on insta just a few months after COCC and then the whole album name change to BB was confusing as hell… I was asking WTF she was doing for the whole year it was messy.  IMG-6999.jpg

Hahahaha

You forgot the "you judged me and I want revenge, Im releasing a new album in -insert fake date-" days after releasing COTCC xdd

She truly outdid herself during that year 😂

21 hours ago, genghis khan said:

it ruined my mood for A WHILE, i constantly saw lana hate online and because it was covid and i would just rot in my bed all day, i would genuinely get so upset:crai: i was literally in the trenches defending her

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・