boom like that

Lana interviewed by The Hollywood Reporter [INTERVIEW]

1 hour ago, Evergreen said:

Americana is a music genre that encompasses traditional music styles including folk, jazz, country, bluegrass, blues, gospel, singer-songwriter, and roots music.

The instrumentation of Americana music continues to be characterized by acoustic guitars, fiddles, banjos, mandolins, and harmonicas, as well as electric guitars and drums.

Can't wait for the banjo solo

this is actually a great interview, thank you for giving us one that gives her room to explain a bit more. and it's great to know we're still getting the covers album someday, she's still wanting to put it out.

also it's interesting that she said she hasn't confirmed lyrics to anyone in years :tea: @111

also, confirmation that she's working on music in the background other than the studio appearances she's made across the country. she said she's been writing as recent as 2ish months ago

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

this was a beautiful interview and she looked gorgeous in each photo. i also loved the photo collage at the end. i wish i could get it framed :flutter: 

i hope she get more music in the vein of white dress + COCC if shes leaning more americana. i also wouldnt mind a sound similar to Big Thief (i know she loves them). 

45 minutes ago, Embach said:

Many critics considered COTCC and Banisters as Americana albums! :true:

If  you can consider If You Lie Down With Me americana then I'm all in 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

Her vision of country has always been different than most. She considers Ride, Video Games and a few other of her popular songs as country-leaning or with country sensibilities.

I’m not a huge country fan myself but even her most country songs (namely the ones in Chemtrails) are amazing and done in a very uniquely Lana fashion. I’m not scared of her going Americana/Country at all. It’ll be special.

where did she say that? in an interview? if she did can you post a link? :)

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

8 minutes ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

where did she say that? in an interview? if she did can you post a link? :)

mojo 2021 :)

url%5D

I’m excited because with her calling the next album “Americana” (I personally think that means something different, she always referenced chemtrails as folk) and the fact that she’s working with another writer, it sounds like we might get something more cohesive and polished which I’ve personally been missing!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

This was such a lovely read. I'm so so glad she's happy and healthy and living her best life. I'm also proud as fuck that she said she isn't nervous about touring anymore, and that she's willing to do TV performances in the future!

sorry for being an idiot, but im not a native speaker, she says that passion is a better thing than safety, right? I'm mainly confused because of this sentence: 

'And, instead, safety should be'

5 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

They forgot to ask:

“So we getting AKA and unreleased music or not Queen?”

how could they forget to ask about the thought process in creating trash magic like is this really a professional interviewing her 😭 

3 minutes ago, Theomo said:

sorry for being an idiot, but im not a native speaker, she says that passion is a better thing than safety, right? I'm meanly confused because of this sentence: 

'And, instead, safety should be'

You're right. It's phrased a little strangely, but she means that you start to wrongly believe that Safety should be the most important thing, when it should be passion, and trying to stay safe leads to losing your power as an artist.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png