Elle

Lana to be featured on upcoming Bleachers album on song ‘Alma Mater’ - song out November 15th, 2023

29 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

who else wants Jack to stop producing for latina and let the real people do it. Rick, both Dans SPECIALLY HEATH, Emilie & STINT please come back i miss u...

i'm with you on this. As much as i love jack + lana, it's time to mix it up.

definitely bring back emile. But also mark ronson justin parker and max martin. We need another banger of a record

Even lipa is making music with parker now

First collab this era (outside of Ocean Blvd album) that I can confidently say is legitimately good.

Jack’s voice is a jump scare, and it’s obvious he can’t sing. Like someone said, he sounds better than usual. Some of the lyrics are awkward, but this song is still gorg. It’s euphoric. Kinda giving me Venice Bitch vibes. The sax is amazing. Lana should adopt this sound for her next album. 

Also, I’m not mad about it not having much Lana because there’s no “feat”. My expectations were met. They did the right thing. There’s no reason to credit everyone on the title if the contribution is small. It’ll just create a mismatch expectation. Although, he kinda used Lana for hype and promo. They (the journalist and Jack himself) hyped it up as if she had a bigger part in the song 💀.

41 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

First collab this era (outside of Ocean Blvd album) that I can confidently say is legitimately good.

Jack’s voice is a jump scare, and it’s obvious he can’t sing lol, but this song is still gorg. It’s euphoric. Kinda giving me Venice Bitch vibes. The sax is amazing. Lana should adopt this sound for her next album. 

Not gonna lie, I'm glad to see you having a positive opinion on this. Not hating you at all but I'm little bit used seeing your comments which are kind of pessimistic.

url%5D

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

The chorus is actually stuck in my head now :hide: I just wish Lana had more lines cause the song has grown on me a lot with a couple of listens

Same here. Well, what did we expect, it's a typical Lana collab 🙈😅 I find it very likeable though how in the peak of her career she still doesn't mind being the background singer only, lol. 

It was expensive watch it 

Great track. Quite original and entertaining. I love the fact that Lana just appears as kind of an intermission (as the rest of sounds and tracks on the song do, as well). Sounds quite organic. Love it!

4 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Not sure why I thought this song was gonna change my mind and convince me that Jack could sing.. it’s fully confirmed.. that he still can’t :toofloppy:

I'm okay with his voice. It fit really well on Margaret.

It's just that the song (Alma) seems like it's been made in a few hours, like most of these collabs Lana's churning out.

The only collabs I appreciate in the last few years (outside of Ocean Boulevard) are Snow on the Beach and Hollywood Bowl. Everything else is throwaway.