Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, DNC said:

this is terrible because i'll keep loving lana but i'm actually worried with what the GP will say about this because... it was not it :toofunny:

The reviews are going to be scathing, I fear

Tomorrow everyone’s gonna rip her to shreds and she will go spiraling „everyone hates me!!” Girl YOU re doing this to yourself.. dubstep remix of jealous girl riding onto a motorcycle for bartender, the grants and PLAYING a studio version of hope? Bffr 

well we let our expectations snowball massively what were we expecting lmao ... tbh the jealous girl intro gagged everyone, without you / west coast / doin time ate, she obviously had to sing her most famous hits,  she got in some of her favourite ballads where her vocals could shine, candy necklace improv with jon ate, video games duet with billie ate, she got meta with the hologram, gagged everyone again with A&W.... the lows were low (see the sound issues and abrupt end) but the highs were high let's not be too overdramatic 

Just now, Venice Biotch said:

i think i have a heart attack

Demi Lovato in 2014

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, pnkchampagne said:

made a custom setlist for it cuz i didnt know what else to do lol

i just looked at it and cried

thanks a lot 

Just now, Mer said:

Demi Lovato in 2014

IJBOL

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

now be honest were you guys really expecting any song other than her literal greatest hits? its the biggest festival on the planet she was NOT going to play Black Bathing Suit or White Dress for that fuckass crowd

bffr she did arcadia bartender and the grants instead of margaret, let the light in or even stargirl interlude

2 minutes ago, living legend said:

and fuck all the people on her team and whatever who were hyping this show up to be something like she’s never done before. 

fire the whole fucking team at this point 

Fr, when somebody said “Rob said lots of surprises”.. it was flashback to when he told me there were surprises and extras for The Hyde park show and it was literally identical. I didn’t want to be neg tho 

anyway I really enjoyed the show still! And we did get different songs.. bit of a shame no lasso news but there’s always week 2 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, DNC said:

this is terrible because i'll keep loving lana but i'm actually worried with what the GP will say about this because... it was not it :toofunny:

So far the most negativity I’ve seen is here… twitter ate it up as they should 

3 minutes ago, Andre Lamoglia said:

who even said that she was doing new songs :lmao:

ben allegedly :rip:

keep your light on babe i might be standing oustide 🚗

Just now, caughtuboy said:

I know everyone has a lot to say. But can we take a moment to celebrate the absence of Snow on the Beach / T*ylor in general :party:

there’s always next weekend unfortunately 

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

now be honest were you guys really expecting any song other than her literal greatest hits? its the biggest festival on the planet she was NOT going to play Black Bathing Suit or White Dress for that fuckass crowd

arcadia, bartender, the grants?? and no radio, let the light in, diet mountain dew, and brooklyn baby? maybe the greatest hits were the friends we made along the way

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Tomorrow everyone’s gonna rip her to shreds and she will go spiraling „everyone hates me!!” Girl YOU re doing this to yourself.. dubstep remix of jealous girl riding onto a motorcycle for bartender, the grants and PLAYING a studio version of hope? Bffr 

literally, i can’t defend her now :crying5: i really hope she gets her shit together for weekend 2

lmao @ Evan in the audience. Are they fuckin or not???

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels