Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

22 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

WAIT.... LIZZY? :oprah4: she also said they're trying to release lizzy things to the other person...

it looks like it's the same fan we need to hound this girl for info omg

593490ccf2b4245366861be0e00d592e.gif

lasso's probably aint coming anyway but this girl is lying for attention with this whole "lana whispered album tea" thing bffr :toofunny:

also lana once said she dyed her hair blonde specifically to match the color of the desert at coachella 

6 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I mean Lana herself is extremely cryptic why fans are also being cryptic af 

Mirroring ig? :icant:

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I don’t think Lasso will be released in September, but I’m going to need video evidence before I believe some of these fans. 

EXACTLY

they say "youre not gonna belive what lana confirmed:oic2:"  SHOW ME PROOF, WHERE WHEN?!

J3zQlUo.jpeg

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I don’t think Lasso will be released in September, but I’m going to need video evidence before I believe some of these fans. 

Let’s not forget she told Elle it was coming by the end of 2024… 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Let’s not forget she told Elle it was coming by the end of 2024… 

i thought she told elle it was still coming, she didnt say when tho

IMG-1257.gif

I don't mind her scrapping the country concept but I DO mind not having a new album this year :eek:

I still have hope tho... I don't trust any random fan without video evidence (other than the LB user which I trust).

What I find weird is that she didn't say anything about the delay/scrapping cause she had plenty of opportunities to say it every time it has been mentioned lately  :um2:

Like if she reacts that way to any Lasso question maybe she should actually talk about it instead of acting like she hates the thought of it :hide:

giphy.gif

Look, I don't wanna be offensive at all, I respect the fans, got nothing against them but I have a feeling that the Tiktoker is doing this for clout. If Lana said something concrete info then they would've spilled that the second after Lana left. What are you doing with an album's information yourself alone lol. Ain't no way she told them secretive stuff, otherwise she wouldn't have told that.

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Look, I don't wanna be offensive at all, I respect the fans, got nothing against them but I have a feeling that the Tiktoker is doing this for clout. If Lana said something concrete info then they would've spilled that the second after Lana left. What are you doing with an album's information yourself alone lol. Ain't no way she told them secretive stuff, otherwise she wouldn't have told that.

if it comes from anywhere but ESTABLISHED 'insiders' (think eclitz, boz and (at a push if i'm feeling an ounce of desperation), florida), i always come from a position of not true until it is proven otherwise

the fake insiders for clout market has become so oversaturated it’s just boring now like it was kind of funny at first but lets all wear our critical thinking caps and think why would lana say something that cryptic to a fan

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I can’t imagine celebrating an album being canceled because that means we have to wait longer for new music like????

I chose not to believe, Lasso will release and you haters will seethe :smokes5:

"Don’t forget me"