Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, ivory almond said:

fortunately I wasn't because I heard the wait was hell

11 months between the lead single and the album, with plenty of little snippets along the way. :rip:

she also announced chemtrails the day after nfr was released, so we had more 19 months of waiting for that right off the bat. releasing new album(s) almost every year is great, but her big mouth makes the wait become torture :toofunny: 

22 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

In gods timing would be a nice album name 

The MAGA jokes would NEVER end. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

28 minutes ago, never2heaven said:

do we think one of the singles is henry come on or is that just a distant memory

I read in Reddit that someone is praying that one of those singles is Queen Of Disaster :bebe:

2.gif

35 minutes ago, never2heaven said:

do we think one of the singles is henry come on or is that just a distant memory

Henry, to me, is the new TJF, Candy Necklace , Cinnamon Girl: a song she teased with a snippet but that we’ll only get when the album is released. 

27 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Henry, to me, is the new TJF, Candy Necklace , Cinnamon Girl: a song she teased with a snippet but that we’ll only get when the album is released. 

Just realised how evil she actually is for doing that.. we’d heard almost all of cinnamon girl from her damn snippet phase

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

For some reason I feel like this album is gonna like be what she initially wanted to do with Tropico prior to it transforming into Ultraviolence 

Even with the whole "Southern Gothic" fixation it's so exciting to see what she's been cooking for the past 4 or 5 years idk i lost track but the closest thing to southern gothic that we have in my opinion is I Talk To Jesus and yeah i wouldn't want it to be reworked I love it the way it is but I would't really oppose it

And i kinda don't want Tough to be on this 'cause of Clay :rip: and i'd really love to see a traditional or Lanafied country record :flutter:

So, what's everyone expecting for the next single? 

I reckon Tough is the bop of the record, but the second single will still have some oomph to it. Not a bop but sth like Ride or Love, bit more melodic and cheery.

Then the third single will be a big ol' ballad. 

5 hours ago, Get Drunk said:

Just realised how evil she actually is for doing that.. we’d heard almost all of cinnamon girl from her damn snippet phase

that cinnamon snippet of her in the car haunts me to this day... evil is an understatement 

I think if she is going to lean fully into the southern gothic genre ave Maria would make an interesting Interlude to bring back. I wouldn't mind that being on the album since it is so short and wouldn't take a spot of an actual song

21 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I think if she is going to lean fully into the southern gothic genre ave Maria would make an interesting Interlude to bring back. I wouldn't mind that being on the album since it is so short and wouldn't take a spot of an actual song

I need Ave Maria to be released and now would be the perfect time to do so