Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I really want to believe everything what Jinn said so bad, like I'm so delusional. But I have trust issues :cryney: But I wanna believe so bad

2.gif

DragonWhore did it so much better tho, like at least the taste level was there. Foggy northern California, psychedelic trip half moon bay, like (Henry) come on, that's the kind of effort we need.

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

I really want to believe everything what Jinn said so bad, like I'm so delusional. But I have trust issues :cryney: But I wanna believe so bad

6 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

everything sounds reliable and fake at the same time lol

but we will see :candy:

The perfume in October will tell if it’s true. 

i don’t give anyone my full trust anymore, except for a select few insiders. 

But with the info we got and Henry being possibly down the drain, I kinda really hope it’s false. :cryney: Even the collab not being Nikki couldn’t redeem Henry’s sacrifice

When the tracklist drops after the Presidential Debate in Sept. and track 5 is “The Jinn Within” :oprah2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, Embach said:

To be honest, I thought this answer to that NME interview was about public and critical reception because the first thing she started talking about was how many major artists have released country albums and how 5k people were dead silent during the announcement. Because later she started talking about the lyrics, describing them as songbook style, so I mean she must've had to know the album's content.

I think this is related though, like now that country has been embraced in the mainstream, it’s almost as if she’s hesitant to call it country without any added descriptors such as “songbook style” or “Americana” or “Southern Gothic” because of how it may be received otherwise. I don’t think that means she wouldn’t have known the album’s content as you say, but rather that some additions/revisions have been made since then and that’s why we haven’t had any news of a release yet. 

23 minutes ago, Mer said:

When the tracklist drops after the Presidential Debate in Sept. and track 5 is “The Jinn Within” :oprah2:

I looked up the name and apparently Jinn is a creature from pre-Islamic mythology, seems highly unlikely but we also didn't think she would name a track Kintsugi and she did so :gasp:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Idk about the new insider, especially the part with „her stance in the Middle East war“ seems very randomly thrown in,  especially since she never officially had a stance and people interpret things into everything. She never got more backlash than any other artist, people just grab to that letter (which is even unclear if it’s signed by her or her team) when they try to have a „valid“ reason to not like/hate her. 

Don't forget that she also followed an art director Amelia earlier this month who has worked for magazines, maybe there is a shoot or music video coming soon :wink:

2.gif

8 minutes ago, Embach said:

Don't forget that she also followed an art director Amelia earlier this month who has worked for magazines, maybe there is a shoot or music video coming soon :wink:

Pinsier on twitter said she was shooting a video this fall for a new song :oic3:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Nothing really made me excited of the things she said, and saying “Henry getting scrapped” before summer because of a dispute with a producer is so stupid, when henry’s producer luke attended lana’s summer coachella concerts and cheered for her :trisha2:

30 minutes ago, AW Pussy said:

OMG parfumee is gonna be Bella Hadid oneee!!!! They are so interactive lately 

Dog farts linger longer than those perfumes so let’s hope not. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

32 minutes ago, AW Pussy said:

OMG parfumee is gonna be Bella Hadid oneee!!!! They are so interactive lately 

I would literally kill for this

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・