Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Ngl i have a strong inclination that Lana’s “Southern Gothic” description is way to precise and the singles may just be like Take Me Home Country Road-ish or Prettiest Girl in Country Music-ish. We may have COCC 2.0

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

10 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

We may have COCC 2.0

I might be in the minority here by COCC is actually a good album in terms of cohesion and theme :true: I would be more than happy for a COCC 2.0 if it means we get new songs 

img%5D ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ img%5D

3 hours ago, kstar said:

I might be in the minority here by COCC is actually a good album in terms of cohesion and theme :true: I would be more than happy for a COCC 2.0 if it means we get new songs 

Same! I love COCC because of the cohesion.

Just had the crazy idea that Lana postponed lasso so we could have the singles during autumn in the us, and not during the summer, confirming that lasso is an autumn album

24 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

I love Chemtrails but we don't need another For Free/Dance Til We Die. Tulsa Jesus Freak/Title Track/Yosemite- yes 

Noooo dance til we die??? The bridge is amazing, we should welcome more songs like it!

and tbh I like when she includes a cover on her album, so I’m not against that either (as long as it’s a new one and not just country roads tagged on) 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

More Lasso vibes manifestation :legend:. Something country, a bit haunted, gothic and beautiful

Contém uma imagem de: Contém uma imagem de: @𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒎𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒆 🚬

Angel in dark woods Contém uma imagem de: Art Of The 45 on Twitter

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

4 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Ngl i have a strong inclination that Lana’s “Southern Gothic” description is way to precise and the singles may just be like Take Me Home Country Road-ish or Prettiest Girl in Country Music-ish. We may have COCC 2.0

Well…. Yes!

1 hour ago, Candy Necklace said:

I love Chemtrails but we don't need another For Free/Dance Til We Die. Tulsa Jesus Freak/Title Track/Yosemite- yes 

the for free hate on lanaboards is so forced. who started the smear campaign against her? my favorite artist of all time covered one of my other favorite artists of all time with two of my favorite artists working today, and yet… it’s still so hated :defeated:

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

the for free hate on lanaboards is so forced. who started the smear campaign against her? my favorite artist of all time covered one of my other favorite artists of all time with two of my favorite artists working today, and yet… it’s still so hated :defeated:

For Free

Get Free

Eat for Free

All these Free songs are top tier 😭

34 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

It’s not even hate, it’s just an opinion. It’s fine to not like every song Lana puts out. It’s just not a good cover or collab, like why do they sound like they’re all trying to out sing each other when they sing together? They sound fine individually but not together. Add to the fact that it’s an 11 track album so even one dud is gonna stick out like a sore thumb.

5 hours ago, kstar said:

no you aren't wrong, it's a fantastic album with a cohesive sound in mind 

1 hour ago, love deluxe said:

i deleted it off my itunes because i don't like the two vocalists on it along with lana. i would've much rather it be lana by herself than two randoms with voices that don't mesh with lana's well

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

anyways, if we get another joni mitchell cover, or a collab with two other ICONS (let’s put some respect on Weyes Blood and Zella Day), i hope we get Ladies of the Canyon. Spellling or Bat For Lashes would make for an amazing collab, and Lana’s talked about wanting to collab with Bat for Lashes before!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Wait imagine a House of Rising Sun cover…

This is the energy we have to put out into the universe, not Chemtrails 2.0. We have to focus on the good and not on evil sinister energy (I'm joking pleek, well, sorta kinda)

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊