Sooner then u think

A unpesct collab shows in the horizon

=)

Second confirmation of the perfume drop for Billie’s brand :oprah4:

Spoiler

:pout:

On 9/9/2024 at 2:00 PM, grandpas glass said:

I know that she'll prove you wrong.

I'm sorry but country is literally earrape to me. I cannot stand it at all. It's the worst music genre I've ever heard. 

On 9/9/2024 at 2:02 AM, Embach said:

She called Ride and Video Games country, are these songs horrid to your ears as well? :dua:

Those two are not country :lmao: 

Shes just trying to hype this new album up lol

1 hour ago, DYKTTAHOLB said:

I'm sorry but country is literally earrape to me. I cannot stand it at all. It's the worst music genre I've ever heard. 

Those two are not country :lmao: 

Shes just trying to hype this new album up lol

Lana's country is maybe not the kind of country you think of. There's probably just a pedal steel guitar somewhere (like in Mitski's My Love Mine All Mine) and that's it.

12 hours ago, Embach said:

what kind of indicator is the stagecoach show though. it's on april. she performed on a lot of shows before nfr as well. idk. but mostly she has performed on festival after the release of the album. the only exceptions are nfr (she toured for summer festivals in 2019 before the release) and also uv and lfl when she was already touring little bit before the album's release but also during the middle of the album release week and after.

It’s true she’s done it several times in the past… But what gives me hope is that Stagecoach really is for country music, a genre she hasn’t really dived into yet. Ok, she could have two Lasso singles, country covers and twitch some of her classics for Stagecoach, but it’d be a bit thin IMO. An album out would give a real taste of what her country music really is. 

17 minutes ago, Cru3lW0rld said:

Who won and are we getting flapso single?:trisha:

Clearly Kamala. As for the Lasso single, well… 

anyways, as much as I want this damn album and lead single, in the next days, I’ll get new songs by Finneas, the Weeknd, FJM and fkatwigs. Were in limbo and nobody is saying much about Lasso, so I’ll check out for my mental health :girlbye:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s true she’s done it several times in the past… But what gives me hope is that Stagecoach really is for country music, a genre she hasn’t really dived into yet. Ok, she could have two Lasso singles, country covers and twitch some of her classics for Stagecoach, but it’d be a bit thin IMO. An album out would give a real taste of what her country music really is. 

100%

I’m hopeful it will be a new classic from Lana

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:

100%

I’m hopeful it will be a new classic from Lana

I’ve mentioned it before, this summer, but if there is a sorta pattern with her albums, the LP following a « transition one » (like LFL and Ocean Blvd, both long albums with a mix of different genres and collabs where she is unpacking a lot) could be another American masterpiece, like BTD and NFR were. See where I’m going with this… :brows: 

2 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Lasso lead single friday 13th september manifestation:pray2:

Friday 13th for a single date is a MUST for the Southern Gothic vibes please :pray2:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide