this one is amazing omg:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

2 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

it's easy to trick with name variations

Β 

what are those? pleasee help, i have a lot of ideas

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

10 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i know we are getting a nikki collab but i just really do not want it:headache:Β i was watching their live version of prettiest girl in country musk and nikki's voice is just so overpowering and not good imo...

I like Nikki’s voice but I agree that it overpowers Lana’s

Β 

But I feel like that’s an issue I have with most of Lana’s collabs, that she tends to let the other person take the wheel vocally

5 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Sierra Ferrell should’ve been given a chance to shine in that song, she has a gorgeous voice (unlike Nikki) but she’s overpowered of course. Would love for Lana to collab with justΒ Sierra.Β 

Taste! I’m a huge Sierra Ferrell fan and I really hope she’s on the studio version of Prettiest Girl in Country Music at least. She’s on the precipice of taking over the folk/country scene.

Β 

I urge everyone to listen to her album Long Time Coming. It’s a great mix of folk/country and a few other sub genres. I think if Lana goes a similar route everyone would be pleased.Β 

hyz6.gif

What I really love about pre release eras as well are all the artist recommendations and I definitely have to look in the "post country music" thread later. I love to discover new music, new artists and get deeper into genres and educate myself on them and that's also one of the many reasons what I love about Lana tapping into different genres (and I love that she does her own spin of them too obviously) and what artists inspired her. I might not enjoy always everything I hear but going on a musical journey is always nice and if you discover artists and songs you love it's like a double win:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

8 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I used Lizzy Del Rey like @MamaDelGhey

Lizzy del rey isn't working for me :(Β I understand why they are starting to block them. I just wish it would let you do things that aren'tΒ inappropriate bc I love seeing people visualizeΒ new album aesthetics and ideas :/

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

1 minute ago, shadesofblue said:

Lizzy del rey isn't working for me :(Β I understand why they are starting to block them. I just wish it would let you do things that aren'tΒ inappropriate bc I love seeing people visualizeΒ new album aesthetics and ideas :/

This was the prompt for the one I posted:

Spoiler

This image does not contain any elements against the filter, so the ai lets it generate, lizzy del rey, watercolor painting, long dark brown hair, black cowboy hat, long belted black dress with short puffy sleeves and white buttons going down the center of the top half, long dramatic lashes, green eyes, field at sunset in background with horse silhouetteΒ 

Β 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

1 minute ago, MamaDelGhey said:

This was the prompt for the one I posted:

Β  Hide contents

This image does not contain any elements against the filter, so the ai lets it generate, lizzy del rey, watercolor painting, long dark brown hair, black cowboy hat, long belted black dress with short puffy sleeves and white buttons going down the center of the top half, long dramatic lashes, green eyes, field at sunset in background with horse silhouetteΒ 

Β 

huh that's weird it still doesn't work for me, oh well:/ I know that there's paid AI image generators that allow you to do it. maybe ill try to look at other image generators but thank you!<3

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

My little moodboardΒ for Lasso is here I’m Pinterest (I also have some for the rest of her albums). I’m honestly so excited to see what we’re going to get <3

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

I'm not NOT excited but this album could either be really good or her worst album ever depending on which style of country she goes with

Β 

Manifesting with my whole being it's 60s inspired country and not modern countryΒ 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

6 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

My little moodboardΒ for Lasso is here I’m Pinterest (I also have some for the rest of her albums). I’m honestly so excited to see what we’re going to get <3

loves itΒ :yesnod: <3