Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

6 minutes ago, misslizzy said:

okay but we all knew lana was going to keep up her country vibe! like an ultraviolence-esque album wouldn't make sense considering her most recent releases and actions (waffle house lol). maybe she will be expanding on those cotcc foundations??
:party:

The song Ultraviolence with some different arrangements could easily become a country song tbh , like Patsy style country imo.

Just now, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

The song Ultraviolence with some different arrangements could easily become a country song tbh , like Patsy style country imo.

honestly so true!! i feel like we could get this vibe from her in lasso.

Just now, Nightcall said:

When Lasso is her Golden Hour moment and she wins more Grammy(s) for it :D

:true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

:true: waiting for her Asian baby girl moment 

The Queen of Saigon

Fine China

Kintsugi

Yup, we definitely need her to dive deep into more Asian realm. Side bar: Her look in Pre-Grammy last night was really giving K-pop idol tho.424574311-1038427457261967-2747794627885

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Lana-  We’re going country! :) 

LB-

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

This doesn’t feel like an album to me it has more of an ep vibe. Not saying I’m not excited for it I love her country songs but I wish she had a bit more anticipation and build up to announcing the album. Hopefully once she starts to promote it it’ll feel like an album but rn I don’t know how to feel

3 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

The Queen of Saigon

Fine China

Kintsugi

Yup, we definitely need her to dive deep into more Asian realm. Side bar: Her look in Pre-Grammy last night was really giving K-pop idol tho.424574311-1038427457261967-2747794627885

why is this fit HAWT literally, she had to announce a cunty country album looking WITCHY?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

15 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

This doesn’t feel like an album to me it has more of an ep vibe. Not saying I’m not excited for it I love her country songs but I wish she had a bit more anticipation and build up to announcing the album. Hopefully once she starts to promote it it’ll feel like an album but rn I don’t know how to feel

Our mother is feeding us her 10th album. Only a year after a multiple Grammy-nominated album. And we've still got Paradise, Violet and a 100 unreleased tracks on YouTube to listen to! Just be happy and say thank you, mommy

2 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Yeah I dunno why this one reads like a side mission to me, I can’t imagine her music staying in this direction and this is a little extra 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I woke up today and the first thing I thought of is that we might get more than 1 nikki lane feature :angie: I need confirmation that we won’t get any Nikki collab or at least it’s only one track, I just can’t stand how you only could hear Nikki sing when they sing the same verse together :crying2: