Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

12 minutes ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

The fact that trusted insiders have remained dead quiet about Lasso the last 4 years is inchrestingΒ :oic3:

She recorded it under an different name so no one is noticing it’s her 🫣

IMG-5840.jpg

:popcorn:

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

39 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

:popcorn:

This is sweet <3 it’s nice to hear so many other artists praise her art as well as acknowledge how lovely of a person she isΒ :heart:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

7 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

she is not a big main female artist they're talking aboutΒ i fear

Β 

oh but she IS a big main female artistΒ 

5 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I don’t think it’s Lana, scrolling through that account I don’t see them talking about Lana at all

Β 

also, we need to be wary of twitter insiders in general, unless they can be vouched for, take everything they say with a grain of saltΒ 

Β 

well sorta kinda... I could see her doing this AGAIN ,(two albums in a year)Β she said things were going to be crazy so who knowsΒ 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I never trust 'insiders' with long term, non specific information about Lana's releases, because if she doesn't know what's coming (and she's shown this again and again), how is anyone else going to know.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Psychedelic country is not impossible. I mean, Kesha's Rainbow was a masterpiece

I can totally see Lana will eat this shit up. Country but spacey, intergalactic, night time element might be something we should see she's going forΒ 

Β 

Β 

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

5 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Β 

oh but she IS a big main female artistΒ 

Β 

well sorta kinda... I could see her doing this AGAIN ,(two albums in a year)Β she said things were going to be crazy so who knowsΒ 

UVs 10th birthday so let’s manifest an outtake album despite the fact it should’ve been announced for presale already

Β 

unkess it’s a digital drop onlyΒ :oopna:

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

3 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Psychedelic country is not impossible. I mean, Kesha's Rainbow was a masterpiece

I can totally see Lana will eat this shit up. Country but spacey, intergalactic, night time element might be something we should see she's going for

We used to call it cosmic country.

Β 

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

28 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

UVs 10th birthday so let’s manifest an outtake album despite the fact it should’ve been announced for presale already

Β 

unkess it’s a digital drop onlyΒ :oopna:

doubt it, there was 9 year anniversary with urban outfitters vinyl repress + say yes to heaven release..

1 hour ago, longtimeman said:

We used to call it cosmic country.

Β 

um yes, gimme spacey, cosmic, outerspace, alien, UFOs, crop circles in the farm fields yeehaw

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

2 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

I just hope it's expensive country, not street fair country.

THIS! I know lfl is overhated in this forum but it's the most expensive sounding album she ever made. It's so crisp and I need that quality for this album.Β 

40 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

THIS! I know lfl is overhated in this forum but it's the most expensive sounding album she ever made. It's so crisp and I need that quality for this album.Β 

U know what I haven’t really delved much into LFL like that, and not gonna get into listening to everything, but yeah there’s some clean production on LFL for sure

UV/Honeymoon

8 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Β 

Ooo I highly disagree with this, especially when Honeymoon exists

A little essay i wrote for the country anti’s:wub:

I understand that many of you may be feeling disappointed or uncertain about Lana's decision to explore country music in her upcoming album. It's natural to have reservations when an artist ventures into new territory, especially when it deviates from their established sound. However, I urge you to consider the potential for greatness that lies within this new direction.

Β 

First and foremost, Lana is a master storyteller. Her ability to evoke emotion and paint vivid scenes with her lyrics is unparalleled, and the storytelling aspect of country music aligns perfectly with her strengths. Country music is known for its narrative-driven songs that explore themes of love, loss, and the human experience – themes that Lana has touched upon in her previous work as well. By embracing the country genre, Lana has the opportunity to delve even deeper into these universal themes and connect with her audience on a profound level.

Β 

Furthermore, country music offers Lana a chance to showcase her versatility as an artist. While she may be best known for her dreamy, cinematic soundscapes, Lana has always incorporated elements of Americana and folk into her music. By embracing country influences more overtly, Lana can tap into a rich musical tradition while still putting her own unique spin on it. This fusion of styles has the potential to create something truly special – a blend of country twang and Lana's signature ethereal beauty.

Β 

Lastly, it's important to remember that artistic growth often requires taking risks and stepping outside of one's comfort zone. Lana has never been one to play it safe, and her willingness to push boundaries and explore new sonic landscapes is what has made her such a compelling and enduring artist. While country music may seem like a departure from her usual sound, it's also an opportunity for her to evolve and grow as an artist, and isn't that what we want for our favorite musicians?

Β 

In conclusion, while it's understandable to feel hesitant about Lana's foray into country music, I encourage you to approach her upcoming album with an open mind and a willingness to embrace the unexpected. Who knows? You may just discover that country is a perfect fit for Lana after all, and that her music has the power to transcend genres and touch your soul in ways you never imagined.