Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

i keep getting Next To Me stuck in my head so maybe that's a sign that it'll be on this album re-recorded with fresh lana vocals and not may vocals :seeit:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 2/22/2024 at 5:34 PM, mrborntolose said:

when lasso ends up being pop country like this 

Wait why is this kinda good:ohmy:

Also I’d love a music video like the first part of this video, Lana looking sexy and glam on the side of the road getting picked up. Kinda like Ride 

8 hours ago, shapeofmybody said:

So some ppl want To make Lana something like old town road idk about that but it could work! Here’s an example 

This Is Wicca Phase Springs Eternal 

This Has A County Sound But Heavy Trap Influenced Charlie Also Liked Some Posts of him 

here is also an collab example with Ethel Cain (also an really good song)

A 10 minute country song with a rap verse by Lana and Quavo would end lives. I need it neowwwww

Wait what if the album is country rap? (If that's even a thing) :trisha3:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

i'm joining the ranks of those who are manifesting country rap :true: (also lana pls do something we're so bored :toofunny:)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

15 hours ago, shapeofmybody said:

So some ppl want To make Lana something like old town road idk about that but it could work! Here’s an example 

This Is Wicca Phase Springs Eternal 

This Has A County Sound But Heavy Trap Influenced Charlie Also Liked Some Posts of him 

here is also an collab example with Ethel Cain (also an really good song)

God's Country is one of my favourite Ethel songs, but I think it would be better without Wicca, honestly

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

God's Country is one of my favourite Ethel songs, but I think it would be better without Wicca, honestly

To be fair I agree with you but if Lana wants quavo on this album then hopefully this way 

IMG-5840.jpg

I think it's kinda better that she doesn't tease the album (more) that early if it's indeed coming towards the end of the year.

I prefer the lead single to come out a bit closer to the album so it's not another NFR situation :icant:

She has some shows in the spring so we'll still get new Lana content while we wait for the rollout to start properly :true:

First single in April/May, preorder and full announcement in June/July with another single and then another track closer to the release (similar to Ocean rollout but with an early first taste before preoder).

giphy.gif

If we're talking about country and collabs, I'd really hope to see a collab with Dolly Parton since they recently met and Dolly Parton is one of the most iconic woman in country, so it would be really awesome and sweet if she collaborates with Lana for Lasso.

But I'd also like to see a collab with another country queen Shania Twain! She introduced me to country music when I was a kid when I listened to many of her country songs. They've both also met eachother in Switzerland in 2019! :wubna:

url%5D

url%5D

Lana had peppers on the same album as kintsugi.

she can def make some hip hop influence work on a country album imo…..however based off the photos we saw from Muscle Shoals it didn’t look like she was recording hip hop influenced music. 

QvZTukl.jpeg

faSE.gif

31 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Lana had peppers on the same album as kintsugi.

she can def make some hip hop influence work on a country album imo…..however based off the photos we saw from Muscle Shoals it didn’t look like she was recording hip hop influenced music. 

QvZTukl.jpeg

Omg on the right it's written "wurlitzer", I looked which Lana songs had wurlitzers and I found that Fingertips and Groupie Love had wurlitzers!!!

url%5D

I feel like we give Nikki Lane too much shit. Like the vibes and artistry this woman can create is immaculate. Take this song for instance (pls listen).  She will most likely be on the album and honestly im seated.