Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

“BREYKIN UHP SLO-LEE ISSA HA'D THANG TEW DEW” :eyes:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

if it’s a proper country album I hope there’s not many collabs. Cause not a whole lot of singers pair well with Lana’s voice, or her vibe. They’re going to fucking ruin some songs I just know it.. Nikki I’m looking at you bitch!

That's true, the only singers who's voice i think pair really well with hers is Father John Misty and Barrie

She works better with men

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, twinkletoes7 said:

did anyone else see mason ramseys tiktok about wanting to collab with lana :seeit:. i want mason ramsey lana stevie nicks and quavo together on a track :bebe:

There’s a part of Blue Over You that sounds just like the Terence Loves You melody. 

I know he’s a meme artist (I mean everyone knows him as the Walmart yodel kid) but tbh Blue Over You is a really good song and I’d love if that’s more the sonic direction Lana takes for Lasso. 

His voice also matured a LOT the last year, so I wouldn’t be opposed at all if they worked together 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

did anyone else see mason ramseys tiktok about wanting to collab with lana :seeit:. i want mason ramsey lana stevie nicks and quavo together on a track :bebe:

Geez wouldn’t  that be a lot of people on one track? It’d feel like a gang bang on Lana :biblio:

9 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTL1DhP1L/

:rip:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

11 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

11 hours ago, NikoGo said:

There’s a part of Blue Over You that sounds just like the Terence Loves You melody. 

I know he’s a meme artist (I mean everyone knows him as the Walmart yodel kid) but tbh Blue Over You is a really good song and I’d love if that’s more the sonic direction Lana takes for Lasso. 

His voice also matured a LOT the last year, so I wouldn’t be opposed at all if they worked together 

I was wondering if he was a stan after accidentally hearing his music on Instagram a few weeks ago. His video popped up on my feed somehow. I completely forgot who he was :rip:. I was shocked, honestly. The yodeling kid? :toofunny:. I thought his music was very L4na coded. It was cute. So I was curious and clicked on his profile and on to the follow list and lo and behold, @honeymoon was right there :rip:. I was like he has to be a stan. Most people don’t follow the honeymoon account and don’t realize that L4na has that account. You have to be a little bit more hardcore. That TikTok isn’t really shocking to me, and it confirmed my suspicion (that he is indeed a fan of her). I was also low key wondering when is that b!cth going to admit it :rip:. Well, that came sooner that I expected :rip:.

I just think it’s funny that one listen to his music. Instantly, I was wondering he was a L4na fan. I was like he has to be listening to L4na. You can hear it. The thought that the yodeling meme kid is actually a L4na fan is crazy to me and it’s just funny. Like what in the cosmic coincidence :toofunny:.

As for the collab, well cute idea. Let’s just keep it that way. As an idea.