rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

So, what Billboard 100 spot do we predict this will debut at? 

I predict not as high as Snow on the Beach (4) but higher than Say Yes to Heaven (#54). So, like 30 sth. spot?

Quavo/Migos have a big base + Lana has a big base + it's been teased so long + it's a bop + there's a music video...  First week numbers should be good. 

But then the marketing was lackluster

I'm optimistic and say at least top 10 (the song is already stuck in my head)

4 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Did we get anything last Christmas? Can't remember 

AKA outtakes, Your Girl KM mix, and OG files right?

i remember vivien leaked

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I’m actually disappointed that this is shaping more and more to be a Quavo song rather than Lana. It feels like Lasso is further away that way and I was hoping the song would give us some clues about the sound of the album. Also, Lana’s features that are not for her own albums are also not performing that well and more quickly forgotten (Stargirl aside). But I’m still excited for the song as it sounds like a bop

12 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I’m actually disappointed that this is shaping more and more to be a Quavo song rather than Lana. It feels like Lasso is further away that way and I was hoping the song would give us some clues about the sound of the album. Also, Lana’s features that are not for her own albums are also not performing that well and more quickly forgotten (Stargirl aside). But I’m still excited for the song as it sounds like a bop

She can easily add it on Lasso if it is successful. Just like how Doin' Time was added on NFR! simply because it performed better than VB/MAC combined.