rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

We're having a whole new song less than in a week and we're still talking about leaks, nothing against it but it's just so funny how leak-obsessed we are :eartha:

url%5D

3 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Idk why people were expecting a song… thats for christmas time 😜

Did we get anything last Christmas? Can't remember 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Lol guys I was just playing around!  I’m very thankful for the Unfixable etc leak. :wub:

Can’t wait for Tough personally. It feels like it will be a throwback to old Lana but fresh at the same time.

This has probably been talked about a bunch but can Clay get a hobby? A job, perhaps? Nobody cares that you had any involvement with Tough :tiffany2:

imageproxy.jpg

So, what Billboard 100 spot do we predict this will debut at? 

I predict not as high as Snow on the Beach (4) but higher than Say Yes to Heaven (#54). So, like 30 sth. spot?

Quavo/Migos have a big base + Lana has a big base + it's been teased so long + it's a bop + there's a music video...  First week numbers should be good. 

But then the marketing was lackluster

Just now, Enco said:

I feel bad for the people hating on this song like y’all aren’t gonna have a fun sexy farm country aka-47 golden grill golden Chaps  lipster summer and that saddens me…

People are taking this song way too seriously, I mean it is just a little fun side project😭 Enjoy a different vibe and if it isn’t your thing then move on, I personally am here for the sexy farm bop

I wonder if the MV has like an interlude, intro/outro like in Arcadia with The Trio or White Mustang with that trumpet music (although they put the music there to fill the video) or a monologue like in Ride or National Anthem. Or have behind the scenes scenes like in Candy Necklace :um2:

url%5D