LDRO

Instagram Updates

hopefully the one who stole her things just wanted to make a quick buck selling them for pieces on hardware stores or second hand markets or smth like that and are just unaware of its content...

but judging by the way she's handling things i dont think its the case, sadly 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

If Lana remotely wiped her computer, chances are it was a mac and she used her Apple account.. which means whoever took it would’ve known the Apple ID so I guess someone could gain access to her phone remotely if they brute forced? That’s kinda scary 

yes I guess once they have access to her account they can access any device 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

This is so awful :( I genuinely hope nothing from her record or book leaks. She seems so proud of both. 

I really hope followers of her art respect her wishes and also let her team know if they find a legitimate leak. I can’t imagine what her past few weeks have felt like. 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I'm not listening to another leak again. She sounds devastated

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, sophiesmom said:

hopefully the one who stole her things just wanted to make a quick buck selling them for pieces on hardware stores or second hand markets or smth like that and are just unaware of its content 

yes I'm hopeful it's some random person too but idk the way she talked about things leaking lately makes me doubt it's someone that unaware

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, sophiesmom said:

hopefully the one who stole her things just wanted to make a quick buck selling them for pieces on hardware stores or second hand markets or smth like that and are just unaware of its content 

considering the fact that they got their way into her phone, it’s likely they know exactly who she is and they want access to her personal material :( 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

When did she say this happened exactly?

this is the third time this happened. but this particular time she said it occurred about 3 months ago.

Just now, TextBook said:

Anyway, the big deal is the poetry book. Pages and pages of personal material that she could (but actually can’t) rewrite as it was. That’s very sad.

and personal family videos as well????? THAT'S horrifying. especially when you think about chuck's new baby being in some of that footage. oh my god :(

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

I’m so genuinely upset at this. It’s like these fucking people don’t necessarily hate lana or are insane fans it’s like they’re trying to prove a point or something. 

1 minute ago, juliadelrey said:

this is the third time this happened. but this particular time she said it occurred about 3 months ago.

and personal family videos as well????? THAT'S horrifying. especially when you think about chuck's new baby being in some of that footage. oh my god :(

Right :crai:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, TextBook said:

Anyway, the big deal is the poetry book. Pages and pages of personal material that she could (but actually can’t) rewrite as it was. That’s very sad.

Right! Unless she memorized a few things, maybe knows some poems by heart already, the material is forever lost. You can never write the same thing twice. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I am just devastated to hear this. A privacy breach of your personal life coupled with the loss of all your hard work…I hope she’s opened a case about this and it’s being looked into. Sending her good thoughts. Her courage to speak up about it and trudge forward is extremely admirable when this has happened time and time again. 

Just now, zombie girl said:

one thing about this that is so crazy to me is like, it makes sense for some random burglar to break into a stranger’s car and steal their shit, wipe it right away, and resell it. but the way she’s talking about it makes it seem like whoever broke into her car knew it was lana, and were out for her computer and hard drives specifically. which is also even more scary, we know her history with stalkers

that's what i'm thinking. i feel like they knew it was her.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Just now, zombie girl said:

one thing about this that is so crazy to me is like, it makes sense for some random burglar to break into a stranger’s car and steal their shit, wipe it right away, and resell it. but the way she’s talking about it makes it seem like whoever broke into her car knew it was lana, and were out for her computer and hard drives specifically. which is also even more scary, we know her history with stalkers

lets be real, it's most likely a stalker. I can count on my hand the number of crazy people I've learned about this year

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee