LDRO

Instagram Updates

let me just say these fake accounts do not know a single thing about trickery foolery or fakery...... lana would never post pinterest photos, if you really want to fool everyone there needs to be posts with 8 random photos which include but are not limited to a blurry picture of feet, the grainy moon, at least one poorly cropped screenshot of something someone else posted, and a random drawing/poem/painting that has no connection to the rest of the posts .. and maybe throw in some boobs while you're at it

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

let me just say these fake accounts do not know a single thing about trickery foolery or fakery...... lana would never post pinterest photos, if you really want to fool everyone there needs to be posts with 8 random photos which include but are not limited to a blurry picture of feet, the grainy moon, at least one poorly cropped screenshot of something someone else posted, and a random drawing/poem/painting that has no connection to the rest of the posts .. and maybe throw in some boobs while you're at it

Literally 

25 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

ukL1TCG.jpg

:oop2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

51 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

all these people thinking she’s quitting music just because she deleted insta is killing me:lmao:

"this is making me think it's her last album... she ended with 'signing off bang bang, kiss kiss' and then deleted her instagram" :stareney: i can't think of a more ill-informed sentiment

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

2 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

all these people thinking she’s quitting music just because she deleted insta is killing me:lmao:

people straight up acting like she died, the dramatics :eartha: it's hilarious to see 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Sorry if this was discussed/mocked ad nauseam, but here is an archive of the joke petition to "BRING HONEYMOON INSTA BACK":

Change-IG-Petition-2023.jpg

(Archive dot ph links seem to not mesh with firefox, sorry, archive dot is links usually work though)

Random Tweet mentioning the petition:

https://archive.ph/qMumw

Change dot org main page:

https://archive.ph/JOYSA

Change petition COMMENTS from said page:

https://archive.ph/Ckk3U

***May edit in Wayback Machine links later (spoilered) 

This still doesn't top the "FREE LUSTFORLIFE petition"

Screenshot-20220407-213244-Chrome.jpg

Don't know if this has been discussed before, but Courtney Love also seems to have deactivated again. I remember her telling something like Lana and she made a pact to go offline or something like that before the whole album rollout? So maybe Lana's plan was to promote the album with the account only to delete it later? Just a thought

43 minutes ago, lili said:

Don't know if this has been discussed before, but Courtney Love also seems to have deactivated again. I remember her telling something like Lana and she made a pact to go offline or something like that before the whole album rollout? So maybe Lana's plan was to promote the album with the account only to delete it later? Just a thought

That would make sense lol maybe Lana will come back to Instagram when the new era starts

Considering she said that she pretty much stops writing music while touring, that may not end up being until 2024 or later if she adds more dates :um2:

4 hours ago, lili said:

Was this the article where she said lana struggles to stay sober when she’s on social media? It was an interview mag where Courtney love was the one interviewing?

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

13 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Was this the article where she said lana struggles to stay sober when she’s on social media? It was an interview mag where Courtney love was the one interviewing?

I don't remember what was discussed in the interview you mention but I remember Courtney talking about it on her livestream last year. That they did a pinky swear on media blackout. I might be overreaching but since I've realized she deactivated too, my mind jumped to that convo thinking they might have been planning this together again. 

Obviously, one of her handlers could have ran and maintained her account, as many stars' and celebrities' accounts are maintained. This is just more typical Lana Drama. 

Maybe after the tour, she does want to take a break, get married, have a child, settle down a little more than she has so far. 

In a way, having rabid Stans, as many artists have, only adds to the problem, because they, for better or worse, have to be considered before a lot of choices are made, and that just adds another layer of heaviness and responsibility.

In the past, where fans had very little or no public voice, albums by the most popular and famous artists just rolled out calmly. You'd read that they were recording, then eventually there'd be a release date, and a lot of music magazine advertisements, and sometimes a billboard or two, depending on how popular the artist was. So it was a much easier process.

Today, artists know the voices and opinions of their Stans hand-over-fist, which are everywhere on TikTok, YouTube, blogs, vlogs, and sites like this. 

If she marries and has a child, perhaps future rollouts will be more like BB, low-key, less pressure, less expectation, less pomp.