LDRO

Instagram Updates

NOT HER EATING SONIC COMPLAINING THE VIDEO WAS EXPENSIVEEEEEEE I'M YELLING ahahahhahahahahahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

NOT HER EATING SONIC COMPLAINING THE VIDEO WAS EXPENSIVEEEEEEE I'M YELLING ahahahhahahahahahaha

I wonder what she ordered at Sonic :silly:

well we'll just have to wait for the 7:13 minute over-budget cinematic masterpiece directed by david lynch on imax that is a&w music video so it can reach 50 billion views on youtube and 1 multibillion dollars at the box office and certify lana del rey as the greatest person alive or dead of all time

13 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

oh now y’all are gonna make her deactivate…who tf had the nerve to comment this knowing she’ll see it IMG-5294.jpg

ah yes nikki lane the famous influential drug addict bug 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

honestly i wasn't a fan of the video lol, not going to watch it again :runs: she'll be fine

Agreed. And I feel kinda bad because I still really appreciate that video.

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Lol I remember at the Quebec show she was like, “I know we have an attention span of one minute, but…” when talking about the video and introducing Candy Necklace. The Tik Tokification of fans is real. 

It's more like it's missing something. It's not the length of the video - I watched Ride, Freak and Tropico a thousand times. I also love Candy Necklace and the idea behind the mv but tbh it turned out a little boring. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Just now, LemonadeTea said:

I wonder what she ordered at Sonic :silly:

idk sonic isn't that good so :hillary:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I loved the mv but it’s not a rewatchable thing to me 

I saw it once and thought it was cool and never got the desire to watch it again 

I think the behind the scenes footage, while being part of the story, made it feel a bit unsatisfying. The video was trying too hard to be great and brilliant, those things should speak for themselves and not be forced to the audience 

not sure if that makes any sense :flop:

I’d literally prefer watch Venice bitch “video” over candy necklace I’m sorry 😭

Just now, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

I loved the mv but it’s not a rewatchable thing to me 

I saw it once and thought it was cool and never got the desire to watch it again 

I think the behind the scenes footage, while being part of the story, made it feel a bit unsatisfying. The video was trying too hard to be great and brilliant, those things should speak for themselves and not be forced to the audience 

not sure if that makes any sense :flop:

The concept would eat so much harder if it was a regular mv with a that “bts” reveal at the end 

imo the mv is so goood, but most people wont want to watch an eleven minutes mv even tropico doesnt have that many views :um3: its something more for the fans, unless its like ride, a mv that's more captivating for the gp, for exemple with the speech from lana

SFP2h.gif

20 minutes ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

watch me as I report all comments like this as spam

i don’t even see the comment anymore so the person probably deleted it 🙏 or lana deleted it herself…

but yeah idk how people can come on lana’s intimate instagram account and comment disrespectful/entitled stuff  

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Why Candy Necklace music video flopped:

1. Visually unappealing (When I say this, I mean the BTS scenes ruin the video even though that was the point but...yeah)

2. No promo

3. It was never a popular song on the album

4. It's 10 minutes and it was never a popular song on the album

5. No promo

6.  It was re-uploaded 3 different times in the span of 5 hours

7. No Promo: Random Upload on a Wednesday Edition 

Still wish they did a directors cut of the "tragic movie star" scenes they were showing through the professional clips because I genuinely think that would have been one of her most popular videos. 

The whole concept should have been changed into having 2 different videos: One "fake" professional recorded video, then the second being the BTS "real" recorded one. It just became a jumbled mess with the switching back and forth

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

what’s the hate with the mv all of a sudden 💀 yall were riding her nuts when it came out and all of a sudden its unwatchable lmfao

recency bias lol, when blue banisters was first released people were calling it her best album, people tend to really hype up something that's new

WGe8ynS.gif