LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

religion isn't bad but its definitely weakest .

i agree with this, i still like it because honeymoon is my favorite record, but if i had to rank them, it'd get the lowest ranking - only because the rest of the songs are just SO GOOD

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

44 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

I think her team got her account verified now because of that fake verified profile fiasco to prevent others from impersonating her

It’s about time :ajay:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

DAMN GIRL SHE USED HEROIN IN HER LATEST POST AND ESPECIALLY WITH MY FAVORITE PART OF THE SONG OMFG I'M SHOCKED AND SHE USED THAT IN THE STORIES TOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

ALSO PRINCESS CHELSEA COMMENTED ON THAT POST WITH A "🔥" EMOJI OMFG MOI ROMAN EMPIRE I WASN'T READY FOR THIS AAAAAA

This really reminded me that time when she used randomly Terrence Loves You in one of her reels, I love when she acknowledges my favorite songs in this way, also she talked about Swan Song and LFL album yesterday in that interview too, my two favorite albums, my Roman Empire.

Honestly...I little bit caused here too much rant but I don't care because this was unexpected and also something pleasant! :flutter:

I also love that she's verfied now, Honeymoon is alive and breathing and verfied! :oprah4:

10 hours ago, 111 said:

heroin acknowledgement... i used to pray for times like this

I mean, she did say she loves the vibe of "Heroin" :blush3:

9 hours ago, 111 said:

24 acknowledgement when... she been reclaiming swan song while 24 the most forgotten child of her discography

(thankfully she is also ignoring religion the worst song on godlymoon) 

Squiddy, ily but...I do agree what you said on the first part, I have been waiting for 24 moment too but don't you slander my child Religion like that, she's godly too, the production is heavenly. But you're right that Godlymoon is Godlymoon :agree:

url%5D

8 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

you’re my religion….. you’re how I’m livin…

When I’m down on my knees you’re how I pray

HALLLEEEEELLLLLLLUUUUUUUUJAAAAAAAAAH

I NEEEEEEEEEEED

YOUR LOVEEEEEEEE

:hair:

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE GIRLS IN THE BACK :whip:

All the slander is making me seethe OOOOOO iZTp9Ft.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

5 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

DLMBM is unnecessary!? :air2: girl…. Repent.

I kind of agree tbh I think it's one of these Lana covers that sound a little bit like a karaoke, probably because she loves the original so much

1 minute ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i genuinely think she will be in the next skims campaign tho. like she has been berated for her body her whole life i can imagine her doing skims as a big fuck u i’m hot moment! to all the jerk-off critics and tabloids:oic2:

i am also delusional 

idk what i did i broke my post

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

snow on the beach gave her a huge new wave of fans but whatever :hooker:

This just started playing on our playlist at work. It’s lowkey grown on me a bit. The best is when someone recognizes Lana’s voice and runs up to tell me :blush2:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879