LDRO

Instagram Updates

Meh. Her live vocals have always been on and off, depending on the day she sounds gorgeous or weak. It has always been that way, even when she had Pete. She’s a great studio artist though. It’s a bit boring that it’s always other people’s fault. She just sometimes cannot sing due to nerves or whatever. Laryngitis thing and total warehouse is total bs imo

I stalked her insta a bit and it seems like Emily's actually been working with Lana in some capacity since Glastonbury, she has posted quite a few backstage pics from the festival shows of last summer and was also there at Graceland!

look all i'm gonna say is i know someone who has worked on lana's tours for a long time (at least since la to the moon i'm pretty sure?) and from everything i know she's a pleasure to work with and super kind to her employees... i also know a lot of people in the festival/concert industry are shady, flakey, and can just be an all around pain so it sounds like this guy was probably just an asshole, especially considering her close team (ben, ed, byron, blake, sheridan. etienne, etc.) have been with her FOREVER with no complaints. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

28 minutes ago, lili said:

Meh. Her live vocals have always been on and off, depending on the day she sounds gorgeous or weak. It has always been that way, even when she had Pete. She’s a great studio artist though. It’s a bit boring that it’s always other people’s fault. She just sometimes cannot sing due to nerves or whatever. Laryngitis thing and total warehouse is total bs imo

:nene:

do you really think it's not a possibility she was sick? it's not like laryngitis is something extremely rare and it can't happen to people, she didn't say it was measles

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

look, all i'm gonna say is- i know someone who has worked on lana's vocal chords for a long time (at least since she was yodeling the bridge of China Palace in the nevada desert condemned Coney island, pretty sure?) and from everything i know, she's experiencing in the human body, what is known as Bronchidoria Fallybulla....known as the thickening of one's vocal chords over a prolonged measure of time. i also know a lot of people in the medical/ENT industry that are shady, flakey, and can just be an all around pain so it sounds like this psychic was probably just hired in order to conduct a spell in which Lana's vocal chords shrank back to their normal size. This can be attributed as evidence when we examine the lower register and infrequency of her vocals at this performance of weekend one of Coachella 2024. Especially, considering her close team (ben, ed, byron, blake, sheridan. etienne, etc.) have been battling this virus themselves. As it was reportedly first discovered in the French Alps, where Lana has been seen frequently with her backup dancers , Zella Day, and even Judah Smith all going to an elusive "Retreat". I cant personally say what goes on at these so called retreats... But i do know. Plus mother is at her peak rn anyways. She was going to deliver regardless of her familial cursed bloodline.

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

look, all i'm gonna say is- i know someone who has worked on lana's vocal chords for a long time (at least since she was yodeling the bridge of China Palace in the nevada desert condemned Coney island, pretty sure?) and from everything i know, she's experiencing in the human body, what is known as Bronchidoria Fallybulla....known as the thickening of one's vocal chords over a prolonged measure of time. i also know a lot of people in the medical/ENT industry that are shady, flakey, and can just be an all around pain so it sounds like this psychic was probably just hired in order to conduct a spell in which Lana's vocal chords shrank back to their normal size. This can be attributed as evidence when we examine the lower register and infrequency of her vocals at this performance of weekend one of Coachella 2024. Especially, considering her close team (ben, ed, byron, blake, sheridan. etienne, etc.) have been battling this virus themselves. As it was reportedly first discovered in the French Alps, where Lana has been seen frequently with her backup dancers , Zella Day, and even Judah Smith all going to an elusive "Retreat". I cant personally say what goes on at these so called retreats... But i do know. Plus mother is at her peak rn anyways. She was going to deliver regardless of her familial cursed bloodline.

now what was the reason for this:headache:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

18 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

do you really think it's not a possibility she was sick? it's not like laryngitis is something extremely rare and it can't happen to people, she didn't say it was measles

I’m only saying it’s always something. If it’s indeed a mic problem, just hire the best and have a backup plan. If it’s indeed some sickness, maybe don’t stay in a cold warehouse like some indie artist? Unfortunate stuff surely can happen but it sometimes feels like she can’t accept she underperforms sometimes, so it sounds unbelievable even if it’s true. 

Also she did say she sounds breathy because she fell out of a tree as a little girl, so yeah she lies about such things. Her history of doing so makes me question it.

21 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

The way i was reading it so carefully ijbol

Tessa probably slipping some Lemsip into lana's drink when her eyes are closed

stressed-mom-looking-around-8bphv8yhacob

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, lili said:

Also she did say she sounds breathy because she fell out of a tree as a little girl, so yeah she lies about such things. Her history of doing so makes me question it.

:eek3: I think if she was lying about it, someone that worked with her would have said something. It's pretty common for singers to get laryngitis, let alone just any normal person. There's tons of reasons someone could get laryngitis like allergies, infections, vaping or just overusing your voice/singing. It also can cause problems with singing higher notes which was something I noticed during her performance because she didn't seem to have problems with it last year.

She should have a better performance now that she's healthy and more prepared for Friday! 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

not her coming for someone in the post, that sent me lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

Week 2 Lana is going to get diagnosed with polio and rolled out in an iron lung:cryney2:

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Tessa probably slipping some Lemsip into lana's drink when her eyes are closed

stressed-mom-looking-around-8bphv8yhacob

THIS IS SENDING ME :thumb3:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i would say maybe she did get laryngitis but a while ago and it was mostly better, and then the stress of coachella brought back some sickness, hence it being spiritually cleansed out of her lol

cause it is true u can get sick from being anxious/stressed. like i get rashes and canker sores and sore throats when i’m anxious but as soon as I calm down they go away pretty fast

call me a weird hippy idc i see how this could be true

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

can Tessa DiPietro heal my torn acl?

OT but I've had that injury too from doing sports when I was younger, my sympathies

The rehab is such a haul

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This Friday I'll be attending to the Ocean Blvd listening event at the Holophonics and then she's performing at Coachella :trisha: It'll be such a Lana night