LDRO

Instagram Updates

giphy.gif

It didn't. And I didn't think pointing out that your sarcastic portrayal of those you disagree with was itself an example of "those who believe they understand the political opinions of others[sic] fans" you were complaining about would go over anyone's head, but well, WHAT can ya do?

Good save, sis

Good save, sis

You right now:

nookemba.0.gif

Actually that's too generous. It'd have to be an airball to be analogous.

Since what I wrote actually did go over your head, let me spell it out. You sarcastically wrote "#thatsourword" as if that's what people criticizing her word choice were saying. That's a gross oversimplification at best of what some of us are saying, a mischaracterization at worst. It's far more nuanced than that. And so I was saying your comment was an example of the thing you were complaining about, assuming you understand other's views when you maybe don't.

Now I'm perfectly open to the possibility I may not have understood your sarcastic comment in precisely the way you meant. But I did not miss the sarcasm nor did I misinterpret it in anything remotely like the way you suggested. Again, yet another example of you doing the thing you were complaining about.

Frankly, I can't even imagine how my post would even make sense if I misinterpreted your post the way you imagine I did. I don't get how that would make for a shot/chaser type situation.

But if I were you I guess I'd be trigger happy to catch me out after that Jojo Rabbit murdering too.

Oh, and don't call me sis, bro.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Imagine if she runs into a fan whose show she cancelled ... :oopna2:

Yikes !

I hope she has body guards around her. Things could get messy.

Oops... lol

But everyone already knows that she's not "quarantined". ;)

I agree.

IMHO this has become a very tragic mess. Many fans are still upset, `cause their concerts got cancelled but

she keeps traveling around as if everything is alright.  

Who is giving her airplane tickets for free to travel around ?!

Come on man ! ...  Give me some tickets too !

I need a vacation   :(

-

Going to church is one thing, but cancelling an entire leg of a tour and hanging out at Disneyland is...not a great look

You're right but think how horrible the shows might have been with her miserable on stage and mumbling for an hour and twelve minutes. 

giphy.gif