Escapism

What would you change about Lana's albums/eras?

I didn't see a similar thread, but I may not have looked good enough, so I apologize if there's one like this.

Basically what would you change about a certain era:

-The Album Art (or photographer)

-The Tracklist

-Physical Releases

-Promo

-Live Shows

-Music Videos

etc.

I just find it interesting to see people's different perspectives on what they do and don't like. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

It would be cool if she would sing live more dramatically like the times she did in 2012. Examples: Body Electric, Million Dollar Man

And in 2013 when she sang Heart-Shaped Box.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'd delete Honeymoon and replace it with an AKA deluxe re-release with both versions of it and 50 official mixtapes with all her unreleased in the highest quality possible. 

Yes. Just yes

???, ?????????

I would have made more of an effort for Honeymoon. It was so...ignored. Like, I get there wasn't much commercial appeal but in my head I could see an entire Honeymoon themed tour. Also I would have more clearer visuals since it seemed pretty messy. Also more pics.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Way more promo for honeymoon and ultraviolence, more songs performed from the albums too.

Have honeymoon be a little faster on some songs, not saying it should've had bangers left and right but even though I love it the album gets a little boring sometimes when I'm not in the mood.

More music videos for honeymoon and ultraviolence.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Honestly always kinda thought Honeymoon shoulda just been a re-release of UV

Ultraviolence: The Honeymoon Edition woulda been such a cute parallel to Born to Die: The Paradise Edition, but I think ultimately she went for a new, kinda concept-less album to distance herself from UV. But the songs on Honeymoon lends themselves well to UV themes and she's linked the two albums herself as being like atmospheric mood music

If she saved High By the Beach and Art Deco for a future release and scrapped Burnt Norton and DLMBM, the Honeymoon EP could be a cute lil...

1. Honeymoon

2. Music to Watch Boys To

3. Terrence Loves You

4. God Knows I Tried

5. Freak

6. Religion

7. Salvatore

8. The Blackest Day

9. 24

10. Swan Song

And that woulda keep UV charting :poordat:

More promotion and more music videos, Lana is one of those artists were you would love to alter her directions but it would make it worse at the end, so I'm just leaving it on those two subjects (and it's for all albums)

BTD- nothing. it's not my fave era but i literally would change nothing

Paradise - maybe less photoshop on the cover art and it would then be my fave cover art

UV- it would have been cool to hear it if she wasn't 'forced' to change it. (we dont really know the full story yet) i would love to hear the version she would have been happy with

HM- a little more production on Swan Song and Religion maybe. And I wish the Urban Outfitters cover was the real HM cover. I would have liked more videos for it too, like a short film, or just more happening in the Freak video.

LFL- a little more info by now, but it should all be worth it soon :)

Way more promo for honeymoon and ultraviolence, more songs performed from the albums too.

Have honeymoon be a little faster on some songs, not saying it should've had bangers left and right but even though I love it the album gets a little boring sometimes when I'm not in the mood.

More music videos for honeymoon and ultraviolence.

This and Delete The Weeknd on LFL.

Mfhp.gif

BTD - Would've released Dark Paradise, Million Dollar Man and Without You as singles

Ultraviolence - Would've released Pretty When You Cry, Money Power Glory and Old Money as singles, plus The Other Woman and Black Beauty as promo singles (with music videos) and the album version of Black Beauty would be the very same that leaked in early 2013, without those drums.

Also would've released a special edition, one year after the original release, with the first version of the album (the one the label didn't liked, before she went to Nashville with Dan Auerbach to work on it all over again).

The music video for the title track wouldn't be the one we got, but the original version of it or some dark b&w music video which shows her as a housewife whom husband/boyfriend hurts, then at the end she would be at the window, crying, watching him getting arrested and inside the police car, as we hear ''i can hear sirens, sirens, give all of that ultraviolence''

Honeymoon - Would've released God Knows I Tried, Religion, Salvatore, The Blackest Day and 24 as singles

Also would want live performances during the Ultraviolence and Honeymoon eras (would love to see her performing Shades of Cool, Pretty When You Cry and The Other Woman on TV) 

original.gif