Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wonder if she's working on "baddie music" since she's in a baddie mood 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I hope Sylvia Plath is the song she's maybe gonna release. Also, deep introspective shit? I'm here for it, especially in this period of my life.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Why does everything important happen when I'm away? January 8th is pretty close so I can't wait for that. I'm so fucking excited hearing the album is deep and introspective, that's what I've been wanting from her. This albums really looks promising to be probably her best but it's hard to top UV so we'll see.

Sidenote: her baddie instagram, YT vlogger thing was funny for one second, then it got mad cringey. Lmao if she's really gonna watch Trisha, I wish we could see her reaction =))))

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Uuurrgghhhh, those tweets... No, Lana, please, why would you wanna be an Instagram baddie?? Those blue gummy bears won’t do shit to your hair and who cares about spray tans? :judgingu:

Anyway, I thought this album was gonna have a more positive vibe (considering “out of the black, into the blue” from Get Free) but I’ve fooled myself. The lyrics from the songs we’ve heard so far aren’t necessarily positive or happy so I suppose that NFR will have a more sad sound like she said. I hope she’s feeling ok though! She seems happy, but who knows...

I don’t think we’ll get a Ultraviolence part two, that album was completely something else and she never repeats herself in terms of sound. But I’m excited to hear what this album will sound like. And I’m still hoping for some unexpected and exciting vocals, but I doubt we’ll get that.

Aaaaand now I’m gonna go and watch the livestream. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i was so sure her twitter acc got hacked when i saw the notifications

didnt expect a new single announcement at all ughhh

Dead girl walking

:hottie: 

giphy.gif

Waking up to a live that Lana has facial expressions in, jokes in and almost forgets to talk about music bc she's focused on being a baddie.

I love her to death and we earned that January 8th single bitch. She better put it out.

What a time to be alive

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Any song she previewed would be nice for the new single, but i’d prefer a song we haven’t heard yet (title track or Bartender or ???).

Same! I want to save the best for last. I still want to have the cake even though I'm desperate to eat it

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif