Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Judging by how basic her music and visuals are during that era, the basic name-change is fitting

tenor.gif?itemid=11722030

tenor.gif?itemid=11722030

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

*Lana, coming closer to the crowd to hear* : What should we do next

People : CINNAMONNNNNNNNNN

Lana : ok you know this one *High By The Beach starts playing*

Who the hell was yellint radio?

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

just whipped up this moodboard out of anger elizabeth where is this world??? where is this colour palette where is the nature where is the spirit????

where is the soul of this record???? why are we getting the same tired shows?? critics are finally praising you where THE FUCK is the sweet tender effortless heart of MAC and VB amongst your backup dancers in neon sneakers doing dua lipa choreography???????? the space i go to when i listen to those songs is in another universe like please stop hanging out with social climbers, lay off the weed, show some love for your craft and give us norman

54435493_448091872598100_604021819005363

is that hope sandoval?? what a concept, lana PLEASE give us the mazzy star vibes we deserve

it's just the way i feel

completely random but does someone wanna publish a wikipedia page for Norman Fucking Rockwell. It's bothering me that it doesn't have an official one yet lmao. maybe it's because it doesn't actually exist

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i don't feel or see any ounce of hope sandoval or mazzy star in this era either Lana is doing it wrong or i'm (or y'all are) on crack

Ye me either tbh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i don't feel or see any ounce of hope sandoval or mazzy star in this era either Lana is doing it wrong or i'm (or y'all are) on crack

lol i really felt it at first with the whole late summer MAC/VB release but admittedly less so with the chaos we've devolved into

but i still wanna hear her take on that vibe ok, the delusional part of me is still holding out for her to get her act together and it would be fuckin amazing if she did it right

or maybe i really am on crack idk

it's just the way i feel

completely random but does someone wanna publish a wikipedia page for Norman Fucking Rockwell. It's bothering me that it doesn't have an official one yet lmao. maybe it's because it doesn't actually exist

I'm pretty sure there was one at one point, but it was deleted. I'm assuming it's against their policy to publish a page for an album as long as said album has no cover, tracklist, or release date.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

completely random but does someone wanna publish a wikipedia page for Norman Fucking Rockwell. It's bothering me that it doesn't have an official one yet lmao. maybe it's because it doesn't actually exist

There’s one on Lanapedia, the wiki fandom page.

Can't change the truth.

OAHAOOOAHRRRRRRRNG OAHOAHOAHOAHRNNNNG 

tenor.gif?itemid=4550434

okay this made me laugh :deadbanana:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So during her live performance last night, Lana said (about the album) "I'm putting it out kinda slowly".

The 'I'm' part suggests it's her choice to put it out slowly, not her label. So this still leads me to believe it could be a surprise release. Lana wants to just ride this era out as slowly as possible for whatever reason. (Posted this in the other thread too).

Thoughts?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So during her live performance last night, Lana said (about the album) "I'm putting it out kinda slowly".

The 'I'm' part suggests it's her choice to put it out slowly, not her label. So this still leads me to believe it could be a surprise release. Lana wants to just ride this era out as slowly as possible for whatever reason. (Posted this in the other thread too).

Thoughts?

omg source?