Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imo ''Love Song'' is a sweet, delicate song about two lovers experiencing that intimate, (ultimately bittersweet) moment where it feels like time stands still and nothing else matters. The fact that it doesn't ''explode'' is kinda the point and the beauty of it.

she isn't even saying "in my veins" lmaooo where'd yall gays here that

The outro

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Imo ''Love Song'' is a sweet, delicate song about two lovers experiencing that intimate, (ultimately bittersweet) moment where it feels like time stands still and nothing else matters. The fact that it doesn't ''explode'' is kinda the point and the beauty of it.

It gives me chills I love it

This. It's so beautiful.

im pretty sure she used a lot more autotune on born to die  :toofunny:

autotune has nothing to do with how she used to sing in her lower register, and now she rarely does.  It seems like the more nose/bridge and cheek fillers leads to higher vocals.

26vMNDz.gif

autotune has nothing to do with how she used to sing in her lower register, and now she rarely does.  It seems like the more nose/bridge and cheek fillers leads to higher vocals.

well lana doesn't sing lower naturally almost all of her lizzy performances she sings in a higher voice but her label made her sing lower to help her image it could've hurt her throat maybe or she just got tired of it 

also she smokes so that could've had something to do with it 

i love you, but you don't understand me.