Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Tbh over time I’ve realised the sleigh bells give the track a lot of character

I’ve been saying this since the day it dropped but How to disappear’s so ahead of its time. People aren’t ready to recognize its excellence yet.

qfrWuBl.png

Alright so Grammy voting starts on Dec 9th. And Lana is radio silence? :lmao:

Where’s her team? And where’s her Grammy campaign?????

Billie has been doing rounds and rounds of press, stir up more controversy to get her name out there.

Vampire Weekend is doing a random radio tour atm. Where suspiciously all the questions asked are mostly related to be Grammys.

i mean look at these:

animoji-billboards.jpgkacey-musgraves-memoji.jpg

Where are her balant Grammy bait billboards?????

I was asking myself the same damn question. But yeah...they kinda forgot about it.

giphy.gif

Lana doing promo  or her team doing a grammy campaign?!!!? What a great joke!! Lana did two Grammy related things (the museum and university). That's enough...let her and her amazing and absolute  hard-working team especially her manager aka the greatest managers of all time doing a break from their work..they so burnt out that they are even not able to edit photos for shop in a good way....

Seriously...are we ever expecting that she or her team would do a big grammy campaign..?? She had many interviews and she get free promo from the good critics and she did two Grammy related things....I doubt that we get more promo fr the grammy.......I think NFR is the only song without a music video that got nominated for SOTY......

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Lana doing promo  or her team doing a grammy campaign?!!!? What a great joke!! Lana did two Grammy related things (the museum and university). That's enough...let her and her amazing and absolute  hard-working team especially her manager aka the greatest managers of all time doing a break from their work..they so burnt out that they are even not able to edit photos for shop in a good way....

Seriously...are we ever expecting that she or her team would do a big grammy campaign..?? She had many interviews and she get free promo from the good critics and she did two Grammy related things....I doubt that we get more promo fr the grammy.......I think NFR is the only song without a music video that got nominated for SOTY......

Say sike or so help me Allah

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Say sike or so help me Allah

Take it with a grain of salt :hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

did her team remember her 2 grammys nomination including AOTY and SOTY? coz i aint seeing no campaign for her :rip:

not even that lazy chuck grant directed video

I guess that not releasing that thing may be their own way to campaign for the album. I think that it makes logic, not campaigning against it, at least xd

I had to chuckle at the last sentence - "And they will scoff in disbelief that Lana Del Rey was once treated as anything but the poet laureate of a world on fire." Pitchfork themself gave BTD a 5.5 or something like that and questioned her "authenticity" at that time. And now they act as if they've always been on Lana's side. Funny. But it's nice that they've finally seen the light. :)

She is on how many Top-20-best-of-2019 lists now?!?! 
How come there's no video yet for the title track? Scrap the rest if it was bad, but come on, roll with the wave, girl! Don't you see that you actually have a good chance of winning AOTY?!?!?