Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I don't understand why she dyes her hair these glorious shades for like, three fucking days? Like, iirc the blonde above was only for about a week, and then she literally dyed it auburn earlier this year for the Doin' Time snippet and then changed it back after about 48 hours.

Honestly, she should rename this album so it has the acronym WHY or WTF, not WHF.

:icant:

She has this stupid veiw that she is taken more seriously with darker hair. Maybe the blonde and lighter colors made her look more like a pop star.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Lana puts a lot of meaning into her titles - this one has a sense of urgency and passion. I really think this project will be heavily guitar-driven, lots of “heat.”

I’m sure we won’t get it next year or by surprise, though. We know how she is.

I'd love it if she worked with Justin Parker again. The songs they made together are all flawless (except for beautiful people beautiful problems :toofunny: )

Also I don't get the hate for btd, it's her most successful album for good reason (it's literally #171 on this week's billboard chart, still charting to this date :hdu: )

The original incarnation of Beautiful People from 2014 was actually pretty good; it wasn’t until it saw a release on LFL that it had become a mess:

https://youtu.be/OXUlLpXYvbM

But honestly same. I’d love if she teamed up with Justin again

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The original incarnation of Beautiful People from 2014 was actually pretty good; it wasn’t until it saw a release on LFL that it had become a mess:

https://youtu.be/OXUlLpXYvbM

But honestly same. I’d love if she teamed up with Justin again

omg I'd never listened to the demo :rip: thank you so much for this, it sounds really beautiful... why did she decide to ruin it? (she should have put it on honeymoon, it fits perfectly there)

omg I'd never listened to the demo :rip: thank you so much for this, it sounds really beautiful... why did she decide to ruin it? (she should have put it on honeymoon, it fits perfectly there)

because it wasnt for honeymoon

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I'm kind of aching to hear a Jon Brion x Lana record every time I listen to NFR (the song)

A lot of people have already pointed this out but that song definitely has a very Fiona-esque vibe to it with the vocal delivery and the piano/brass in the production.

Please God. Let this collab happen :pray2:

I'm kind of aching to hear a Jon Brion x Lana record every time I listen to NFR (the song)

A lot of people have already pointed this out but that song definitely has a very Fiona-esque vibe to it with the vocal delivery and the piano/brass in the production.

Please God. Let this collab happen :pray2:

It really does. 

I think this is photoshopped....

Unfortunately it's not photo shopped. There are videos taken from that day and it's the same. 

I'd love it if she worked with Justin Parker again. The songs they made together are all flawless (except for beautiful people beautiful problems  :toofunny: )

It is most likely that Jack will be the main producer again but I'm totally here for a Justin Parker produced song(or some JP produced songs). He produced songs like  Velvet Crowbar!! :defeated:  :gclap:

And I wouldn't mind if Tim Larcombe would jump on a song on the new record if the song will be supposed to be a Bop. He produced bops like OTTR, Cherry and Gods and Monsters :mariah:

If the new record will be (hopefully) guitar driven  I would love to hear a song from Lana and Zach Dawes again. California is :legend: :illumilana2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Lana puts a lot of meaning into her titles - this one has a sense of urgency and passion. I really think this project will be heavily guitar-driven, lots of “heat.”

I’m sure we won’t get it next year or by surprise, though. We know how she is.

why "Lust for Life" then?  :toofunny:

can you guys like stop writing whole ass essays about what the album is gonna sound like based on a title... chile. 

this 3 words title that she threw in an interview means nothing about what the album will sound like   :toofunny:  :lmao:

I'd love it if she worked with Justin Parker again. The songs they made together are all flawless (except for beautiful people beautiful problems  :toofunny: )

Also I don't get the hate for btd, it's her most successful album for good reason (it's literally #171 on this week's billboard chart, still charting to this date  :hdu: )

Yesssss. Justin did Video Games, Ride, Born to Die AND National Anthem. The OG Beautiful People is great too. I would love an album of them writing and Paul Epworth producing!

3lfQEhw.png