Elle

White Dress (Music Video) - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Not ya'll wanting Chuck back.....:lmaoney:

Β 

I'm not a hater of chuck at all, I agree lana should stop working with her all the damn timeΒ but for this specific video I think chuck as a director could've captured something more beautiful and meaningful than this rando director for the video

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Great video, simple but precise, like the song itself. I love how the 'raspy' vocals of WD and repeated towards the end of the album on 'Yosemite.' That bookends the album and can't have been by accident.Β 

I actually liked the video!!

It's beautiful & cuteΒ :krylie:

You couldΒ feel Lanas "pain "/ emotionsΒ 

Β 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

sadly a bad video for a beautiful song...

Β 

the idea ist cute, but the scenes with the people with the masks, throw you off, doesnt fit the aestathic nor the the song.
and using a body double even in the last scene was unnecessary and lazy.

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

You know what would’ve been cute and low effort? At the very least, a compilation of never-before-seenΒ home videos from Chuck back when Lana was just starting her career. Like behind the scenes snippets of her filming herself for her music or them having fun during family holidays or otherΒ random wholesome shit. Idk. You should have a lot of stock as a photographer and Lana wouldn’t just randomly be propped in a video with a broken arm w/bad editing.Β :eek2:

2 minutes ago, ThisIsRusko said:

sadly a bad video for a beautiful song...

Β 

the idea ist cute, but the scenes with the people with the masks, throw you off, doesnt fit the aestathic nor the the song.
and using a body double even in the last scene was unnecessary and lazy.

ummm idk she does say "I was a waitress" and it's like a waitress scene.

okay i guess not all of them are rofl

Edited by War In My Mind
standing corrected

I find the video beautiful. Roller skating is captivating! I just wish there were more scenes with Lana skating. Such a bummer she broke her arm

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

She could have included Lizzy Grant footage, like said above, family footage, and it would have been better than watching three randoms with masks on doing nothing.Β :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

I love it when she appears on the left of the screen at 3:19 looking all country and western, hands in her pockets looking up and off into the distance like thatΒ :D

Β 

I really like the video, watching the premiere I was slightly underwhelmed but I'm watching it again now and noticing lots of cool little things.

I like the video, it’s cute and aestethically pleasing! I thinkΒ I could’ve done without the extras (she probably added them last minuteΒ to fill some scenes since she broke her armΒ and couldn’t have done much)Β and the masks but it’s a nice visual to the songΒ :hottie:

Lanarat.png

2 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

ummm idk she does say "I was a waitress" and it's like a waitress scene.

thats what i said. "it's a cute idea"

but the execution is just weak.

again the visuals could have been amazing with not much efford. the masks, the broken arm. it just makes it current time statement and not a piece of art that works.
sadly this is so unsatisfying. i love the song. i won't watch the video ever again.

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

This video would be so much better if she did it Lizzie Grant style. It would still be tacky and cheap, but at least it would make senseΒ 

Β 

she really missed the perfect opportunityΒ 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ