Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

So only just the other day did I finally fall in love with Summer Wine. All these years later, LOL. This always freaking happens to me, just like with West Coast. By the time I'm obsessed with a song I wasn't into before, it's just me alone with my hype. Why can't my brain just cooperate on time? :poordat:

Lana sis post something White Dress related pls:sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Zella and Weyes are coming out with a video for Holocene (personally I’m just happy I’m getting that this week and can forget the WD disappointment). Does that mean Lana won’t release White Dress the next day? :/

9 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

Then it's decided: if she doesn't post the announcement tomorrow, it means it isn't coming this Friday

she could def announce it the night before or even day of tbh, this :flop: remains ready to be served

aOaIzH2.gif

9 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Zella and Weyes are coming out with a video for Holocene (personally I’m just happy I’m getting that this week and can forget the WD disappointment). Does that mean Lana won’t release White Dress the next day? :/

If it was Holocene's first release, like the song with the video I dont think she'd rain on Zella's parade like that, but Holocene has been out a couple weeks so I'm sure she's in the clear. Plus Zella and Weyes definitely seem to go with the community aspect Lana is seeking and im sure they talk all the time, so no toe-stepping occurs.

if we're getting White Dress at all, if we don't, ill be ok-signs aren't looking up:/

Just now, luminom said:

didnt she "surprise release" Let Me Love You Like A Woman?

I think she posted about it Thursday morning and it came out that night at midnight (I’m speaking from east coast US time) so maybe we’ll know for sure Thursday morning lol...

4 minutes ago, luminom said:

didnt she "surprise release" Let Me Love You Like A Woman?

yes and i was just thinking about this. Maybe she will surpise release it. Summertime had a mv shot by the same guy and it was suprise released too. And it seems like this song is pretty important and intimate to her so obviously she doesnt want it viral or popular or whatever, just a cute suprise for fans:oprah: let me grasp at straws

edit omg wha @DCooper our minds

i think it's beautiful that she's going to release white dress, a song about the lizzy grant era / her youth, on february 26th, which is the anniversary of ldrakalg being mastered and "completed" which was from feb. 25th - feb. 28th, 2008 ♥ 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

yes and i was just thinking about this. Maybe she will surpise release it. Summertime had a mv shot by the same guy and it was suprise released too. And it seems like this song is pretty important and intimate to her so obviously she doesnt want it viral or popular or whatever, just a cute suprise for fans:oprah: let me grasp at straws

edit omg wha @DCooper our minds

Our combined powers will manifest :rollin: