Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

What I don't get it is that how the hack Sheridan even knows something? He's just her hair stylist and not her manager. Even if he did some work for a video or a cover it'd be at least two weeks before the actual project would come out and even than he wouldn't know when it'd be released. Like he does her hair for a video/cover and that's it. It's not like lana goes upto everybody saying every tiny detail. Which makes me believe this an video interview or TV performance. 

i think his giving out this info is something for the stans to get us hyped (she/her managers know we follow people like sheridan who work w her); the gp will be for real surprised when the single? video? album announcement? drops at midnight tonight. 

aOaIzH2.gif

I'm just not gonna listen to the single before the 5th, and if nothing happens on the 5th then i'll listen to it, because it's obvious then

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

uh oh, uh oh, wrong side of the chemtrails boy

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

As someone said before a pre taped doin time performance makes the most sense to me. He'd have worked with her, He'd know what it was for and he'd know when it was coming as everyone knows when VMA's is.

i love being part of this delulu support group :wub: but instead of supporting each other on the path of getting better and becoming more realistic, we support each other by egging each other on and snowballing each other's delusions to feel better. we're amazing:legend:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

okay so I don’t know how to post screenshots on mobile BUT two vinyl stores have said the official release is next Friday (even though google says the 5th which is a Saturday) but they won’t be stocking it and referred me to some place called Piccadilly, who deals with all new releases so I emailed them and they said this:

There doesn't seem to be a vinyl release of this record, it may be digital only at the moment. If it was going to be pressed on vinyl we'd definitely be stocking it, so maybe check back in a couple of months.

I don’t really know what to think of that :crossed:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

okay so I don’t know how to post screenshots on mobile BUT two vinyl stores have said the official release is next Friday (even though google says the 5th which is a Saturday) but they won’t be stocking it and referred me to some place called Piccadilly, who deals with all new releases so I emailed them and they said this:

There doesn't seem to be a vinyl release of this record, it may be digital only at the moment. If it was going to be pressed on vinyl we'd definitely be stocking it, so maybe check back in a couple of months.

:oprah2:

5 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

It makes sense that the physicals are not ready yet so we might be onto something with that info. The fact that it says 4th instead of 5th it's even better (cause if we got an "official" date, why change it if it wasn't changed by Lana?) that, or they put 4th because it's a friday...

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I’m fine with a digital release as long as we get physicals eventually. Maybe this is a new strategy , get everyone to buy and stream the surprise release and then buy they physicals. Chart longevity!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

so digital release next week and physical later confirmed we won

In Honor of Mariah Carey's Birthday, Here's a Collection of GIFs to  Celebrate Her Ultimate Diva Status - E! Online

19 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm just not gonna listen to the single before the 5th, and if nothing happens on the 5th then i'll listen to it, because it's obvious then

I admire your strength.  I wish I could the same but I’m a weak ass bitch 

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

10 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

This is it ya'll! Get ready for those digital releases

tenor.gif?itemid=13411974

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

16 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

As much as I want this to be true... If they’re not gonna be stocking it, why would they have the release date?  :crossed:

13 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

What's the other two stores? Any links?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

13 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

yes girl yes yes yes this is what we L I V E for!!! doing gods work over here and we fucking STAN

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole