Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

why are y’all saying lana break your silence she literally updated us this week, telling us the first song and that there’s a title track with a HQ expensive ass video 

There wasn’t actual clarity... She should address the actual date “September 5th” but she didn’t. 

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

why are y’all saying lana break your silence she literally updated us this week, telling us the first song and that there’s a title track with a HQ expensive ass video 

not like she told us a date or anything....:awkney:

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

this is a good point, i don't think it's difficult to come to the conclusion that it wasn't coming that soon, it's just not realistic that she would have a big production music video done in a matter of literal days, of course, she should of been more direct, but she did update us. teamdelulu jokes aside, i'm not surprised at all that this happened. at least we'll have a proper rollout, i think that brings a lot more excitement and anticipation, just imagine what it'll feel like when we're 10 minutes away from the real release. 

Well, we knew this was coming. It’s shitty, but we will be ok. When it actually comes out we will be happy we haven’t already heard it yet! It’ll come when it’s meant to. 

At least I know now to never trust a word Lana speaks regarding release schedules, and I’m not really saying this with anger or contempt. I’ll never doubt her artistry or her music or her poetry, but when it comes to announcing anything it’s gotta be taken with a grain of salt. It sucks to accept but accept we must. 

(really tho NONE of the frustration would be occurring if she had said “later this year” or “in the autumn/fall” instead of “September 5th” in her question for the culture post. None of it. And that’s that on that periodt) 

Lana on the set of COCC the title track knowing damn well that her "s**n" announcement was vague as vague can be and that it will give the gays the headache of the century on the 5th

AmusingFewFish-small.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So what do you guys think about the cover? I think it's great

loved it, quite in the vein of uv and btd. loved track 9 Yosemite:makeup:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

Y’all...do not lose hope until 11:59 tonight. Until then, DELULUS UNITE

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

REMEMBER TEAM DELULU

THERE IS NO REALITY JUST PERCEPTION

ALL TIME EXISTS AT ONCE WE ALREADY HAVE RECEIVED COCCC

WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE (PERCEIVED_ TIME LINE TO CATCH UP

time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future

COCC is the present and it is in the near furure

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

this is a good point, i don't think it's difficult to come to the conclusion that it wasn't coming that soon, it's just not realistic that she would have a big production music video done in a matter of literal days, of course, she should of been more direct, but she did update us. teamdelulu jokes aside, i'm not surprised at all that this happened. at least we'll have a proper rollout, i think that brings a lot more excitement and anticipation, just imagine what it'll feel like when we're 10 minutes away from the real release. 

But everything that happened and didn’t happen today doesn’t mean we won’t have a big ****ing rollout mess on our hands going forward, like with LDR saying in a month, “I don’t know when it’s coming out,” like she said last year a few months before NFR finally dropped. 

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

it’s the lack of respect and radio silence FOR ME

maybe she doesn’t want to mention it at all in order to prevent people from remembering The Question For The Culture

It just validates her haters, though, because now it REALLY looks like she "announced" an album drop for September 5th so QoC would receive more attention. That's not a good look when QoC was about authenticity, amongst other things. :oic2:

I mean, for me ... if the album isn't finished then it's not finished. She should definitely address it, but I know she won't, and I'll continue to stan anyway because I aspire to give as few fucks as she does. :smile3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream