Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, spencertmartin said:

also I know genius isnt really a trustworthy site but they're saying 18th September is when cocc is expected to drop

cute profile picture. Size of my excitement of the album

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

i just got an apple music "new album" notification and my heart dropped. but... of course it wasn't cocc :crai:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

21 minutes ago, sjatib said:

She is the most unprofessional and disrespectful big artist I can think of. Truly hope that her lack of respect towards fan will pay her off. What a disgusting way to behave.

there are literally so many artists that have had delayed albums, some of them even delay their albums for YEARS. yeah it's disappointing that cocc won't come out on the 5th because that was the date she gave us but it's not like she's sitting on her ass doing nothing, she's actually working on professional expensive visuals which is something so many of you dragged her for not doing during the nfr era.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

idk why everyone is convinced cocc isnt coming still... 9PM EST still hasn't arrived yet (and that's the usual time for a worldwide release). let's just keep hope in our hearts, everyone!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

i believe in cocc to tjf transition supremacy :angie:

my cancer is sun my leo is moo-  bRO JUST STAY FUCKING CLOSE TO JESUS

giphy.gif

girrrrrlllll the energy this post has :hype:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Sorry to anyone who doesn't like the song but for me it's sooo hard not to listen to the title track multiple times a day.

I don't wanna over play it. 

I've been doing good I can go days without listening to it.

The album comes out exactly 8 weeks from today!!!

She hasss to put out another song before then. I forgot if she was just filming White Dress or TJF but one of those is coming eventually!

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

25 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

<christinaluccitiddies.gif>

you know :angie:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the thread's so quiet. 21 days til wd. 40 to cocc. 
the two tracks we got so far. still amazing. title track's like a trance. woman has the same effect
i get nervous thinking how we'll be getting maybe around 8 new songs 2 of which were already teased. 

is yosemite hyped? maybe. but i hope it's as wonderful as the mythos surrounding it. 
interesting titles. 
already like 5 out of 11 forsure. I think it's just that BUS worries me about pacing n production. 

love the original cover. even more krug's. happy about interview mag, the title track vid does a lot. 
the amount of vinyl. so so good. 

n just 2 weeks more than a month til it comes. 

it's been great joshing cocc jokes til now n probably later.

UV/Honeymoon

So its 2 AM and a random thought dawned on me while half asleep :hooker: Sorry if everyones already realized this cause I'm slow as fuck :rip: but since the Yosemite shoot was shot at the Lloyd house back in August, that probably means that its been on the tracklist and apart of COCC for a long time. It basically confirms that it wasn't a last minute addition in place of Dealer like some of us speculated and it was probably actually a well thought out addition. Meaning that Yosemite was already on the tracklist when she was considering adding Dealer onto the album so that possibly means we could've actually had gotten both on the album :air: It makes me more excited to hear it but also scares me she changed parts of the song for worse :wtf3: Hoping she didn't touch it :raven:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I’m loving this chaotic energy! I feel like the same energy will surround COCC.

btw, I’m not manifesting a WD single release because it’s the opening track. I want to hear it when I hear the album. It sets down the atmosphere and the whole experience! It’s a mistake to release it before the album.

0YnL0Kf.gif

i'm listening to that track on the 26th later or not. the people who wanna wait can. WfnSKdK.gif personally think the title track's done/doing so well for opening the era right now. Woman gives me SOC release vibes, sort of promo singles but just so so legendary. love at first listen from both and I know they'll be well remembered down the line of her career. 

UV/Honeymoon

57 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I’m loving this chaotic energy! I feel like the same energy will surround COCC.

btw, I’m not manifesting a WD single release because it’s the opening track. I want to hear it when I hear the album. It sets down the atmosphere and the whole experience! It’s a mistake to release it before the album.

Yeah like since it's the first track, and listening to it when the whole album comes out will be sooooooo different than listening to as a single first, but idk if I'll manage not listening to it when it comes out :icant:

lights, camera, acción

19 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

Yeah like since it's the first track, and listening to it when the whole album comes out will be sooooooo different than listening to as a single first, but idk if I'll manage not listening to it when it comes out :icant:

We got all first tracks first. Only Cruel World and NFR were an exception.

Mfhp.gif