Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I don’t think I had noticed before but there’s a sort of heartbeat sound in LMLYLAW that starts with the first chorus and becomes louder when the chorus ends with « let me hold you like a baby ». It’s as if it was the musical transcription of Lana having someone’s chest pressed against her body and feeling their heartbeat. :crai::wub:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Chemtrails gives the feeling of being far away from home as a tornado gets closer and closer. I hope the whole album channels a similar feeling. Like being swept away in a storm, and then occasionally placed back down somewhere more gentle, before being picked up and taken away once again. A perfect balance of calm and chaotic. 

5 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Eclipse on twitter: "white dress 5/5"

:trisha:

It's coming this Friday I know TEAM DELULU WON :hype: 

Just now, TJFreak said:

Gurl why posting rating now??? Of course because it’s coming :hype:

He was rating a lot of upcoming albums as well as past works but you didn't hear it from me :hype:

Just remembered that with LFL and NFR you all were looking for snippets of every song in the most random webs, but I see that after the snippet fest of NFR none of you is interested this time around 

:um3::um3::um3:

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i appreciate his reliability and accuracy when it comes to upcoming releases but i swear eclipse gets off on teasing us with subliminal messages. that's fact besties.  :oprah3:

and where's the fun otherwise? the satisfaction you'll get when you hear the acronyms sung to your ears for the first time? the pleasure of finally every description, tease, subliminal message or hint clicking and making sense in your brain? :oprah3: that's fact bestie.

10 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

He was rating a lot of upcoming albums as well as past works but you didn't hear it from me :hype:

Maybe you meant 3/5 aka March 5th and were just drunk and mistyped :hype:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Eclipse said:

and where's the fun otherwise? the satisfaction you'll get when you hear the acronyms sung to your ears for the first time? the pleasure of finally every description, tease, subliminal message or hint clicking and making sense in your brain? :oprah3: that's fact bestie.

Girl...

I don't have a strong opinion about whether it's coming or not but I don't know why we're freaking out saying it's definitely not coming because she hasn't posted yet. She could very easily announce it tomorrow ANYTIME with a worldwide music video premiere Friday during the day :diva: