Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

12 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Not me thinking this was the snippet link :trisha:

No, it's just a proof that they have it in their list for no real reason. Maybe they know if someone buys her album after the release they will re-sell it there.

Mfhp.gif

1 hour ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:
  Hide contents

LANA DEL REY to release new album 'Chemtrails Over The Country Club' on  March 19th | XS Noize | Online Music Magazine

Chemtrails Over the Country Club (hmv Exclusive) Red Vinyl | Vinyl 12"  Album | Free shipping over £20 | HMV Store

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Exclusive Cassette 3 – Official Lana Del  Rey StoreChemtrails Over the Country Club Picture Disc – Official Lana Del Rey Store

3 (4 covers include standard) if I'm not mistaken

the hmv cover is best, dont @ me

4 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

I agree. Some stans also think everything she says is a reference to pop culture, fame, drama, drugs or alcohol, as if she didn't have a past, personal life or intimate feelings as just a human being.

On the other hand, some people take every lyric for face-value and think that all of those things actually happened the exact wqy she puts them lol

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Good morning everyone :kiss:

Today is Saturday and one week ago she posted the White Dress teaser.  Maybe Miss Lanita likes to do some promo on Saturdays. 

Something is coming today :understand:

Spoiler

I'm praying for an album trailer today:hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

so thoughts. 
there's definitely a collective underwhelm coming thru the thread which. can't really blame us fully when it comes to the hyperfocus of the record in tandem to the schedule being completely changed. maybe we can lay those topics to rest for the next coming weeks?

it sucks definitely but there's literally little we can actually do but wait. 

the music's still pretty fresh, at least to me. even if I've admittedly overplayed them. further the title track sorta thinning with just the anticipation of a newer update. personally was so intrigued w WD ever since interview mag so having the days sorta bent is a bit tiring to follow. 

we've had 2 covers. 2 tracks from the album, 3 if u count hearing For Free. 
a cute music vid for LM..Woman. cinematic masterpiece for the title track. 
2 mags. 
a poetry book. 

the 2 weeks'll just fly by trust. then fanfare. 

let's try to make the most of the remaining pre release before the possibility of others complaining about what we didn't get. 

tl;dr 2 fuckin weeks. we're good. S62t8CL.gif

UV/Honeymoon

also after all the stuff she’s put us through in the last year... qftc, september 5 release date, scrapped american standards and classics cover album, mesh mask, lacklustre cocc album cover, dealer scrapped, annie mac interview etc

this better be the best album of her entire career and also the best album of the century