Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

did nfr have a representative flower i honestly cant remember

Always thought that NFR! was  just butterflies :rip: and that color palette was  mostly see green and pink because a lot of people wanted a pink as the vinyl color vinyl and we actually  got a pink vinyl

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I have a feeling it’s going to be a stripped down NFR...basic minimal production just piano. A whole album of Hope is a dangerous thing basically just some slightly more upbeat.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i think it was those weird long green looking flowers, or were they yellow? anyway im not so sure i think nfr was mostly just a colour pallet, its kinda bugging me now cus i swear it had a flower

The booklet has pink hydrangeas pictures

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I have a feeling it’s going to be a stripped down NFR...basic minimal production just piano. A whole album of Hope is a dangerous thing basically just some slightly more upbeat.

I don't want that I'm clear

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

god pls no, not with this fire and energy she has

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Red-orange poppies were the flower for NFR based on the merchandizing. But it's nowhere referenced on the album.

Heroin was referenced in FIILY tho

i hope your feeling is wrong

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I thought this for a while too. The idea of LFL was a recycle. The start of a new collection of records

This would be the HM era, though. NFR being the UV of Cycle 2

I see it differently : BTD through LFL is the first cycle, with the last song wanting to cross the threshold ...

NFR begins the new cycle. Plus there are no cars on that cover, compared to the other four. So, COCC (lollll) should be the «UV» of this cycle, though we have a short period between NFR and COCC like UV and HM had. 

If we're talking about vinyl coulors/effects then it should be something like this -

liquid-marble-wallpaper-blue-gold-p7297-

Kinda looks like Chemtrails especially if the vinyl is a lighter blue.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I see it differently : BTD through LFL is the first cycle, with the last song wanting to cross the threshold ...

NFR begins the new cycle. Plus there are no cars on that cover, compared to the other four. So, COCC (lollll) should be the «UV» of this cycle, though we have a short period between NFR and COCC like UV and HM had. 

Interesting perspective. NFR did have a boat tho lol yet another vehicle.... lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Interesting perspective. NFR did have a boat tho lol yet another vehicle.... lmao

Maybe for this cycle, instead of a car for every cover, it’ll be water; for COTCC, it can be a country club pool. Also, because of the short time period in between, maybe this is the Paradise of this cycle.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Maybe for this cycle, instead of a car for every cover, it’ll be water; for COTCC, it can be a country club pool. Also, because of the short time period in between, maybe this is the Paradise of this cycle.

Norman's in the Country Club with Chemtrails and he's making me crazy

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I got this feeling too, but I hope I'm wrong. I'm craving for heavy drums and high notes

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

omg please let the vehicle be a pool floatie  :hoe:

giphy.gif

Sorry to open this endless discussion but someones gotta do it... what flower/colour pallet do we think this era will be? :hooker:

Bright suburban lawn green, blue, and white. Really preppy colors. The flowers would be like tulips or begonias or whatever upper class white people grow in their yards lol. I’m imagining the album aesthetics having a New England WASP vibe. I could see her on the cover with a brooks brothers dress and a pair of boot shoes on.