Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

17 minutes ago, lamms said:

It’s in the left bottom corner in black text. A couple pages back people were discussing the tags already

http://lanaboards.com/topic/11503-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-pre-release-thread-out-september-5th-2020/?do=findComment&comment=952402

Just when I go to Instagram I see nothing ??‍♂️

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

not a stretch if she releases TJF on a Saturday, considering she released MAC on a random Wednesday 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

20 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

No this does not show when I look. Only seen this on twitter...so assumed it was fake.  Can anyone verify this as real?

i actually went to check and if u just keep clicking on the hashtags you will see violet, chemtrails and he even tagged pamela aka lana's makeup artist

I think everything she's been posting and even the weird video on her brother's Instagram with the creepy doll will be related to the album. Also so many people that have worked with her are posting Lana related things. Even Rich Lee commented on Lana's post (the complex magazine edit). 

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, Doin Time said:

3 DAYS

FmfHaNj.gif

AND 4 MIDNIGHTS 

FmfHaNj.gif

This was taken inside the safe (state) facility. Room 2.

Edited by FredRed
update

37 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Again, that pic is b & w ... I'm predicting a b & w cover. Maybe one or two elements in colour.

I think the whole COCC concept is somehow going to be linked to the Wizard of Oz, which is in b & w when Dorothy's in Kansas, and in colour when she arrives in Oz.

Maybe like the midwest = her Kansas, Hollywood = her Oz (because the wizard is behind the curtain pulling the strings ... the whole everything-is-not-as-it-seems idea)

this would actually be such a good concept and a perfect comparison to her double life in oklahoma and california 

maybe that's why charlie kept zooming in on that dorothy doll and showed lana dancing to troll music  :toofloppy:  subliminal messages

i love you, but you don't understand me.

id love a black & white photo for the album cover again but this time with a blue sky and chemtrails in the sky

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

On Monday they destroyed me

But by Friday I'm revived :legend:

And by Saturday she's postponed :legend:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

And by Saturday she's postponed :legend:

Put on that clown mask after postponing

Dance around like you're insane, Lanz! 

FmfHaNj.gif

14 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Oh my God ... Friday is British Fairy Princess Florence Welch's BIRTHDAY as well

jrUHaJI.gif

It's a sign, it has to be a sign

I’m against collabs as much as the next person but I wouldn’t mind a Florence duet. I don’t even know if their voices would Sound good together but I love them both so much I don’t even care.