should have been i talk to jesus 

tenor.gif

thunder is lowkey a snoozefest

tenor.gif

manifesting dreamy reworked version without the random backing vocals

tenor.gif

if this bitch removed dealer for this flop

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, scarlettohara said:

If Thunder really is on the album, I bet we truly are getting an album full of musical theatre references. :godlaugh: Lana’s showing the world she’s not just our Bob Dylan or David Bowie, she’s also Irving Berlin! :thankyou:

what's the musical theatre reference on thunder? I don't know shit about musical theatre because it's not my thing at all but I'm curious

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

what's the musical theatre reference on thunder? I don't know shit about musical theatre because it's not my thing at all but I'm curious

She references the song Maria from The Sound of Music. The line about catching a moonbeam in your hand. 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

What if boz just shared that line just bc he likes that song lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

OMG YES THUNDER!!! A WIN !!! WE GETTING ALL THE GOOD ZACH TRACKS.  I LOVE THUNDER SO MUCH AND IT DESERVES TO GET RELEASED.

MAYBE DEALER WILL BE ON THE ALBUM AFTER ALL!!! 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Mixed feelings about Thunder being on the album. I love the song and it could sonically fit with the last 3 singles she released, but it leaked like 2 years ago (?) and the lyrics are kinda subpar, not sure about wanting it to put on a new record that already has quite defined aesthetics and a very strong lyrical discourse.

26 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

should have been i talk to jesus 

thunder is lowkey a snoozefest

manifesting dreamy reworked version without the random backing vocals

if this bitch removed dealer for this flop

To each its own, I guess, but I prefer Thunder ten times more than I Talk to Jesus. The only part I really love on I Talk To Jesus is the outro with the seagulls. for a Tim Larcombe track, it lacks so much fire, IMO. And on a very personal note, I was raised in a Christian house and I have had enough of Jesus talk. If an artist doesn’t put a bit of controversy on the Jesus talk, I have had too much of that in my life to even like the damn song. 
It’s really nothing personal against you, luv. 
And just like you, I hope Dealer is still on the album. 

Thunder isn’t my favorite but any Zach song released is a win in my book! Album out in 12 days!!

"Don’t forget me"