Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Thunder's going to be ok LDR8!! :party:

3 minutes ago, lover said:

BOZ posted lyrics of Thunder and we lost it and after that he said that "ok you won"

:omg::omg::omg:
we won
:omg::omg::omg:

if this turns out to be a lie then there will be nothing holding me back. I hope BoZ knows this :willcut:

15 minutes ago, lover said:

:pray2: lana del rey's critically acclaimed, 7th full studio album: thunder. raw lyrics, guitars, drums and synths by mike dean. 13 tracks + a cover of springsteen's i'm on fire. black & white album cover. red splatter vinyl, pink for uo exclusive. music video with question for the culture interlude without the names ofc. audience will be took back by her revenge, critics will trash her but the album will instantly be loved by the audience. in the next decades, she's praised for her aggressive art and her authentic emotions that she just expresses glamorously because she is a glamorous person. a classic.

:crai:a girl can dream right? 

how can it be trashed by the critics but be critically acclaimed lol

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

how can it be trashed by the critics but be critically acclaimed lol

critically acclaimed later :blush3:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

So some days ago BoZ told us that Lana scrapped most of the songs. And now he knows that Thunder is on it. It‘s really coming soon :icant:

if the album really drops at the beginning of july i will be so proud of her. and shocked, i never in a million years believed that the album would be ready this summer. but i have hope, even though she's been so quiet! ed and ben must've taken control of her social media :agree:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

1 minute ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

TOWN AINT BEEN THE SAME SINCE YOU LEFT WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS FUCK THINDER YAS FUCK PLUS BB AND TEXTBOOK OUFF THIS ALBUM YASS FUCK:derpna3:

I‘ll have what you are having :agree:

54 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

None of those songs belong on COTCC :rip::thumb2:

I wish she would take up an album track with an unreleased, but if it fits the album sound, it’ll be perfect. It feels like it could exist alongside Text Book

exactly like what even is the point of adding/wanting 5-6 songs we’ve heard for half a decade already?? i love her tradition of adding an unreleased/leaked track to her albums i think it adds something really cute and intimate to it since it’s only us stans who know them and it’s still a new song for the locals (plus 1 well known song out of 12-14 is totally acceptable) but wanting 5 or 6 of them on a new record ?? just go on soundcloud :uh:

I have high hopes that the 3 singles are the least representative of LDR8 sound-wise. The inclusion of thunder (unless it's been badly reworked) suggests some unexpected direction :gasp:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

exactly like what even is the point of adding/wanting 5-6 songs we’ve heard for half a decade already?? i love her tradition of adding an unreleased/leaked track to her albums i think it adds something really cute and intimate to it since it’s only us stans who know them and it’s still a new song for the locals (plus 1 well known song out of 12-14 is totally acceptable) but wanting 5 or 6 of them on a new record ?? just go on soundcloud :uh:

Because we can:

1. listen to it on streaming platforms 

2. have it on physical copies, not just mp3 and yt

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

If BoZ is right about Thunder, then I'll start believing them. I'm still a sceptic when it comes to 'insiders' on ATRL and Twitter unless it's Eclipse 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

If BoZ is right about Thunder, then I'll start believing them. I'm still a sceptic when it comes to 'insiders' on ATRL and Twitter unless it's Eclipse 

yeah most insiders are BS but Boz is pretty legit, has been super reliable in the past - but yeah him and eclipse are basically the only ones we should ever trust 

The fact that she talks about heat lightning in BB, where lightning appears so far away that you cannot hear the Thunder.

"You roll like thunder
When you come crashing in
Town ain't been the same
Since you left with all your friends"

"It's heat lightning

Cause there's a man that's in my past, there's a man that's still right here
He's real enough to touch and in my darkest nights
He's shinin'"

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Lana’s latest posts - love to see her smile and spend time with her loved ones! :spin:

She’s also been radiating a lot of “hot girl summer” vibes lately with bright colours in terms of makeup and clothing, as well as trendier silhouettes :makeup: I definitely can see that translating into the album’s visuals (if there are any, LOL!) <3