Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Maybe I'm just too optimistic but not having the single yet doesn't mean that the album is not coming this year. She usually drops random songs before the proper single some months before (like HM title track, the NFR multiple songs, LMLYLAW...) but then the single usually comes with a preorder just a month before the album.

We still can get the single sometime this month and the album in October. The only thing worrying me is that the MV doesn't look big so maybe it's not the lead (but she still has like 4 and a half months to squeeze in 2 singles and an album)

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Queen of Killing her own vibe for an upcoming album :toofunny:

Idk, I‘m still enjoying this pre-pre-release. Our gifs and jokes are on point :oprah3:

NOT TO TURN INTO A WILDFIRE

ea7.jpg

11 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

she sure as fuck doesn’t care about our mental health or emotional state the way she dicks us around.  

well if your mental health is built around a singer releasing music and giving real dates or not then it's your responsibility to work on it, not hers

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

well if your mental health is built around a singer releasing music and giving real dates or not then it's your responsibility to work on it, not hers

I think it would piss anyone off if to keep changing things all the time. Many people who follow Lana have MH issues and find comfort in her music. whether Lana likes it or not she has fans that worship her and her music is a huge part of their life.   So she at least owes people some respect and not to blurt out uncertain release dates which wind fans up.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

The COCC and BB eras fail to repeat what she did with Honeymoon: releasing an album a year (or shorter) after its predecessor. COCC almost did that successfully if it hadn't been for the vinyls whatnot and BB might still work out in 2021 since there's still quite some time left...

Third time's a charm y'all with LDR9 she'll make it

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

So she at least owes people some respect and not to blurt out uncertain release dates which wind fans up.

That is Interscopes fault.

Not hers.

Polydor even commented on the July 4.

The break up was unexpected and that made her change the whole tracklist. So.

The new single looks promising..like song you can get fucked to. Bottoms be like MY ASS THE SIERRA MADRE. My lips lick every high and by way xkxkxkxk

Gosh just get over it. Accept that she can‘t be trusted with release dates and move on. We will get BB sooner or later (or soonish), I’m sure everybody can continue his/her/their life without having it right now. She doesnt owe anyone anything- she creates, we buy/consume. It‘s not that deep and there is no one to blame :pls:

12 minutes ago, COCC said:

Gosh just get over it. Accept that she can‘t be trusted with release dates and move on. We will get BB sooner or later (or soonish), I’m sure everybody can continue his/her/their life without having it right now. She doesnt owe anyone anything- she creates, we buy/consume. It‘s not that deep and there is no one to blame :pls:

seriously... at this point we’ve done this dance three times. don’t get all worked up, it’ll get here eventually 

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think it would piss anyone off if to keep changing things all the time. Many people who follow Lana have MH issues and find comfort in her music. whether Lana likes it or not she has fans that worship her and her music is a huge part of their life.   So she at least owes people some respect and not to blurt out uncertain release dates which wind fans up.

girl... this isn't healthy

and she made it very clear she doesn't have new dates, she literally said "soonish" and "later later" so we really shouldn't complain about this anymore because she didn't give us new fake dates to look forward to, she kept it vague like she should

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I haven't listened to the three singles since the day they came out. I don't think I'll like this album too much unless she leaves them out of the final product

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Y'all really keep acting as if she hasn't released anything in the last 5 years or so :bye: 

WE HAD MUSIC THIS YEAR AND WE WILL HAVE MORE IN THE SPAN OF THE NEXT 6 MONTHS GODDAMIT.

Just imagine if Lana had a release schedule a la Lorde, or better, a la Fiona Apple. Don't act as if.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

54 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

tenor.gif

This woman is disgusting :whoopi:

Anyway I think we‘ll get some news very soon. Maybe even a new snippet :angie:

19 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

i just feel like if past lana saw this album rollout and chemtrails album rollout she would be so disappointed in herself. i feel like lanas lost her spark or its just gotten buried underneath her hate for the spotlight but im really hoping im proven wrong. 

I have been saying this long time ago. She's not as charismatic as she used to be. She lost everything that made her stand out. It's not hateful to admit that. Look at Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Kesha etc. none of them are as interesting as they used to be. I'm still looking forward to her album but I don't have very high expectations because her older stuff always beats her newer stuff. People here who defend her probably became fans from BTD or UV. Would you feel the same about her if you discovered her in the COCC era? I highly doubt that. The passive agressive comments whenever someone brings this up is just denial. 

As for others, if Lana's career decisions affect your mental state maybe book a therapy session, find another hobby or expand your music taste. 

Edit: grammar mistakes made by my dumb ass

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

3 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

That is Interscopes fault.

Not hers.

Polydor even commented on the July 4.

The break up was unexpected and that made her change the whole tracklist. So.

The new single looks promising..like song you can get fucked to. Bottoms be like MY ASS THE SIERRA MADRE. My lips lick every high and by way xkxkxkxk

Fair comment 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance